ミ★ 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ★彡

|Beom's pov|

We were near the resort when I started hearing soft sniffles. It was Taehyun's. He was crying in his sleep.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked as his eyes started to open.

Tae just looked at me blankly for a few seconds and then sat up straight.

"Um, yea I'm fine. Just had a bad dream. That's all."

"I don't believe you, A bad dream? You're lying. I can tell."

Taehyun didn't even look at me while talking, his mind was on something else. He didn't answer me. I just want to talk.

About Ten minutes later we got to the resort. Yeonjun and Soobin Hyung went to get the keys to the rooms while me and Tae waited in the car.

"Hey," I said, trying to diffuse the awkwardness that was in the air.

No reply.

I hate this. Why won't he talk to me? I'm his best friend. Why was he crying? I want to help him. He looks vulnerable yet tough.

The lovers came back.

+×+

|No one's POV|

"Okay so, we got two rooms. We were supposed to get 3 but someone decided to stay a day so you two have to share a room." Said Soobin to Taehyun and Beomgyu.

"Oh okay." Said beomgyu. He was happy that he will get to share a room with Taehyun but scared that He wouldn't talk to him.

They waited for Taehyun to give them an answer but he just looked at the ground. Finally Yeonjun gave him a little push, causing Taehyun to look up.

"Oh- um yeah, that's fine. I don't mind sharing a room with him." Said Taehyun, looking happier than he was before.

Weird, thought Beomgyu.

+×+

They got all of their stuff into their rooms and said bye for the day.

As soon as Beomgyu and Taehyun entered their room, Taehyun jumped on the bed.

It was adorable really.

"I'm going to get something to eat from the food area, you want something?" Said Beomgyu as he watched the younger getting settled on the bed.

"You're going to eat at One AM in the morning?" Said Taehyun looking disgusted by the older's eating routine.

"So you don't want anything, get it. Bye." Said Beomgyu as he left.

He seems happier than before, I wonder what happened.

So what did happen? I'll tell you. Taehyun put his dream about Huening Kai in a box and then threw the box away. Simple. Let's hope the box doesn't comeback now.....

Todays date : July/13/2021

I'm backk!! Oh my god, the last time i attaully updated was june 17th, I am so sorry. Anywyas you wont have to wait any more. I will be updating twice this week and update atleast once evrey week. 

All the italics in this chapter were Beomgyu's thoughts, expect the bold one. 

Did everything make sense? 

Something about this chapter doesnt seem right to me but idk what it is. 

Have a nice day,trees! What do you think will happen?

Be prepared to cry a little next chapter........ 

(honestly idk why i called you guys tress but i was writing this and my phone gave the word sugesstion so i'll take ig.)