Two.

Entry 01.

I saw you in the canteen earlier, and even though it was lunch time, you've managed to comprehend the material you're currently invested in.

I want you to know that I really like watching you from afar, wherein seriousness was painted all over on your perfectly sculptured countenance. In the way you're not bothered with the noise that the world gives you because you were too preoccupied with the thing you loved the most, which is reading.

I would like to apologize in advance because I took a picture of you.

I kept on asking myself how can I muster up the courage to introduce myself to you?

Hoping that someday, I'm not hopelessly hoping anymore.

-KW🌙

I closed my notebook as I've finished to scribble down the words I've been suppressing to say.

I'm very sure that if he find this one out, he would be probably crept out by me.

I was too engrossed with my thoughts when suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I was not looking on my way either. Are you alright?"

That voice.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm sorry for blocking your way."

"Hey, no biggie. I'm Mew by the way."

Of course, I knew you.

Even my heart knows you.

"I'm running late. I'm sorry."

Can the ground swallow me peacefully?