Forty-one.

Mew's.

I woke up in the middle of an ungodly hour with beads of sweat collected on my forehead.

I have dreamt of Kana.

An odd feeling crept on my system, just the mere thought of him.

"No.."

Please.

It's just a bad dream,

right?

I've tossed on my bed several times already, attempting to find a comfortable position to sleep.

Yet, I'm still bothered with my dream.

Fishing my hand phone out, trying to check the time that I've been wasting for tossing around.

"2:05. I've been tossing for about an hour now."

I was about to return my phone on the nightstand when the thought of him suddenly flashed on my mind.

"Should I call him? I'm still having a bad feeling about it."

Without wasting another second, I dialed his number yet I was being redirected to his voicemail.

Twice.

Thrice.

And even for the fifth time.

Yet he didn't picked up my call.

My guts tell me that I should check him out.

After preparing myself, bearing the necessary things with me. I immediately went to Kana's house.

Third Person's POV.

Mew disregarded the bad feeling he's dealing with when he arrived to the unit where Kana currently lives.

"Kana?"

No response.

He knocked again, yet no signs of him.

He was about to turn his heels when he saw a faint light coming from his bathroom.

'He said that he never left his lights on whenever he's sleeping, in order to save the electrical fees.'

He never intended to use force in the first place but since he's not responding ever since, Mew decided to forcefully open his door. Immediately checking his bed.

But to his surprise, he didn't see him.

To his last resort.

Bathroom.

His heart starts to pound so fast, not knowing the exact reason why.

Well, he knew.

Yet he doesn't want to acknowledge to.

He slowly opened the door, silently thanking that it's not locked.

Yet he was bewildered with the figure right in front of him.

His Kana.

Bathed  in his own blood.

Arm full of scars.

Dried tears evident on his face.

Battling to be alive.

His muse.

His haven.

His Kana.

He lifted him carefully while trying to convince himself not to lose his remaining wits in him.

"K-kana please.... d-don't leave me.."