sounds like sweet talk to my ears

Content Warning: age gap between two consenting adults (Reader is 22. So it's 15 years), swearing, sexual content (fingering, bathtub sex (?), groping, penetrative sex/creampie, hand kink), falling in love with a sugar daddy, mildly ooc spencer, light drinking, Sugar daddy!Spencer, sugar daddy relationship, mentions of under-aged drinking (in the past)

a/n: this was written for a friend and was originally a part of a series. i'm still debating whether or not i'll write the full series.

{***}{***}{***}

"This place is beautiful," I gasped once we were both in the small beach bungalow room. It was more grandiose than the last place we stayed in. The whole place was cozy and comfortable. This was a place I was never expected to be in...

The front door was connected to the living room, it was a comfortable room, two loveseats, and two armchairs. A flat-screen TV was mounted on the wall across from the furniture. And the kitchen was attached to the living room, separating the two with a breakfast bar and stools. The kitchen itself was better than the kitchen in my apartment. I was jealous of the owner of this home. Flowers and lit candles sat on any open surface.

The kitchen had a set of sliding glass doors, which opened up onto a patio. And that held outdoor furniture, and table and chairs set. Something told me it also housed a jacuzzi, and I was more than excited to utilize that later. The bedroom and bathroom were tuck elsewhere, but I had a feeling that it was as beautiful as the rest of the home.

The house sat on the beach. The sand was pure white and the water was perfectly blue. I couldn't wait to run and play in the sand. As childish as that sounds... I've never been to the beach, so this is all new to me.

"Spencer." I looked behind my shoulder and at him. He looked down at me with a smile as he set the luggage down on the ground beside him.

"How about," Spencer whispered as he pressed his lips to my ear. His fingers danced across my bare arm, leaving goosebumps in their wake. I shuddered and smiled softly. "I go run us a bath, while you order food? Dinner with dessert? Champagne?" he offered, dropping his hand to the hem of my shirt. I chuckled lightly and pushed his hand off me.

"That's your idea of a perfect evening?" I asked, turning around to face him. "Dinner and a bath?" I chuckled lightly. He was looking down at me; the smile on his lips told me everything I needed to know. That he needed me right now more than I needed him. Although, I don't think it's possible for him to need me more than I needed him.

"Any evening with you is a perfect evening," he whispered, lifting his hand to rest on my cheek. His hand fell down the side of my cheek and rested under my jaw, his thumb rested on the apple of my chin. I grinned as the familiar feeling of butterflies grew in my tummy.

"Oh you be quiet," I whispered as I lifted my arms to wrap around his neck. He hummed before pressing a kiss to my lips. I hummed, pulling him down more so we were more so eye level. He wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me so I was close to his body. I breathed out a laugh through my nose. After a second, he pulled away from me and kept his eyes on me. "I guess you're in luck then," I smiled, placing my hands on his cheeks.

"How so?" he whispered, pressing his face into my hands. I smiled and went onto my toes.

"Because our perfect evenings sound very similar," I whispered and pecked his lips, "Every evening with you is perfect," I smiled before walking away from him.

"What... What are you doing, Sunshine?" Spencer asked in a complaining tone as I walked towards the kitchen. I looked over my shoulder at him as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.