here comes the sun

SEXUAL CONTENT (public sex, exibitionist kink, thigh riding, penitrative sex, unprotected sex, groping. little bit of oral (fem)) allusions and talks about sex, overall teasing, im not sure what else to tag

{***}{***}{***}

I've learned a lot of things since I started dating Spencer Reid. That was one thing I loved about our relationship. There was always something to learn, and I never failed to be surprised. The things he's taught me were long enough to be a novel instead of a list. I'd forever be grateful that he was so knowledgeable about things no one else knew.

He's even taught me things I didn't know about myself. Like how I loved strawberry pancakes. Or how I enjoyed it when he rubbed my head while we watched movies. Or, lastly, how much I loved being in the sun. I know that sounds like a totally normal thing. But it wasn't a normal thing when it came to us. Er, well, when it came to me.

I remember when we were on a walk together one time, a few months after we began dating, the sun was out, shining across the sidewalk and all the buildings. My skin felt so, so good. Our walk was unfortunately cut short as Spencer brought me back to his apartment. Needless to say, I learned a lot about myself that day.

"Actirasty..." Spencer whispered as his fingers traced up and down my sides. The sun's golden rays shone through the window and curtains. The room was just slightly illuminated by the rays. I nearly had to beg him to keep the curtains open.

"What's that?" I asked as I pressed my head to my arms. Spencer breathed out a laugh as he dragged his hand back down my arm to grab my hand.

"Arousal to the sun's rays," he mused as he lifted our hands into the air. I looked at how they looked in the golden rays. My skin grew tingly as the warmth went over my skin.

"Sounds... Amazing," I breathlessly whispered as I squeezed his hand. Spencer hummed before pressing his lips to my shoulder. "A sun kink..." I admired the way the golden rays colored Spencer's skin.

"That's another way of putting it," he laughed before pressing his lips to my knuckles. I rolled so I was lying on my back. Spencer looked down at me, a small knowing smirk on his lips. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah, I think you can..." I pulled him closer to me, even though he was already touching me. Spencer laughed again before moving so he was hovering over me. My legs fell open to allow him to kneel between them. "So perfect," I whispered as I lifted a hand to his face. The sun shone across his face, and body, illuminating him and all his perfect imperfections.

Actirasty: Arousal to the sun's rays.

It wasn't just a sexual thing either. I genuinely loved the way the sun felt against my skin. That was my favorite thing I learned about myself. Spencer knew that too. He knew what times the sun would be setting, giving me the perfect time to see the rays shoot across the sky. I never thought it was weird. I just thought it was a me thing. Everyone has their own thing. This is just my thing.

Spencer had been gone for a few weeks, and when he returned home, we decided to go on a mini vacation. Although we needed to stay close to DC, just in case he got called in. So we rented a really nice beach house at Sandy Point Beach.

We planned to stay for 4 days. On the 2nd day, we planned to have a picnic on the beach. It was very nice out. The sun was shining, the breeze was warm, and the tide was low. Thank God we were staying on private property and in a private area because otherwise I'd hate all the intentions Spencer had. The picnic under the sun was his idea. Traitorous man...