carolina

Content Warning: sexual content (praise kink, mild-innocence kink, daddy kink, fingering, oral (male & oral), penetrative sex, unprotected sex/cream pie, grinding/petting, hairpulling, breathplay, multiple orgasms, possessive kink, orgasm denial), partying, drinking, swearing, implied age gap (between two consenting adults), professor/student, post prison!reid, quick mentions of drinks being drugged (but not actually happening) (if I missed anything, please let me know)

this is probably one of my favorite pieces 

{***}{***}{***}

 I kept my eyes low as I stepped into the lecture hall 5 minutes before anyone else. The professor was writing something on the chalkboard, so his back was facing the room.

"Uh, hello," I spoke as I stepped closer to his desk. He jumped slightly and dropped his chalk at the sound of my voice. I would have expected him to know students would be showing up earlier, considering it was the start of a new semester. And, I honestly would have assumed he was told a new student was coming. That's not my job.

"Oh, sorry," he muttered as he turned around to face me. I smiled softly, watching as he bent down to pick up the chalk. I cocked my head to the side, watching his backside as he stood back up. He pushed his hair away from his face. "You must be the new transfer?" he asked, resting the chalk on his desk, beside a pile of pens.

"Yep. That's me..." I smiled, looking up at his face, keeping myself from further checking him out. I quickly offered my hand and gave him my name. "I know I'm early. I figured I'd get the syllabus from you now instead of after class." I nodded as I adjusted my grip on my bag. He stared at me for a moment, his eyes lingering on my face and then down my body, and that moment felt like an eternity. I shouldn't be mad or frustrated with him. I basically did the same thing to him moments ago.

I cleared my throat to get his attention once again. "The, uh... The syllabus?" I asked as my smile faltered slightly. He looked at me before looking at the pile of papers on his desk before quickly moving.

"Right, right, sorry," he muttered as he began shuffling through the piles of paper on his desk. "Um, here you are," he looked back up at me as he handed me a small packet. I looked at it for a moment before looking back up at the teacher.

"Perfect, thank you," I spoke, my words kind of lingering because he never actually gave me his name.

"Right, sorry, Spencer. Spencer Reid. I won't be a drill sergeant about the whole Mr., Dr., Professor. You can call me whatever you want," he smiled as he placed his hands on the back of his chair. I held back my laughter and the wildly inappropriate joke that I wanted to make.

"Well, Professor Reid," I smiled as I looked down at my watch, "I better go find a seat before your class starts. I can't wait to be in your class," I looked up at him before turning to find a spot. When I sat down, Spencer looked at me with a smile, before going back to writing on the chalkboard.

I quickly and quietly pulled out my books and pens as the other people in the class filed in and took their seats. Spencer quickly finished writing on the board before turning around to greet the class. And, even as he spoke to the class, and looked around at each of the other students, his eyes always landed on me, lingering for a moment before going elsewhere.

{***}{***}{***}

Five months. Five months into being in Spencer Reid's class, and I have been suffering. I'm not a new student anymore. But the only friendship I've made is with my fucking professor, and there's a certain level of tension between us. That tension was probably thanks to him staring at me during lectures, and me teasing him while he taught. It wasn't too bothersome, but I definitely wanted something to happen. Unfortunately for me, I don't think anything will happen.