caught in the nets

Content Warning: SEXUAL CONTENT (penetrive sex, unsafe sex, public sex (public bathroom), fingering, handjob, grinding, groping, eavy petting, fucking with fishnets on, tipsy sex, possessive), hand on jaw/neck (no pressure), swearing, drinking, mentions of a gun, mentions of casework, friends to lovers

{***}{***}{***}

 Rough cases will always be the worst. Sometimes they felt hopeless, like we weren't able to figure out how to save a victim. In the end we were able to save the victim and arrest the unsub. But it was still rough.

So drinks were a must when it came to the end of rough cases. I know it's a bad thing to turn to drinking in a rough time. But sometimes nothing helped more than a drink. It was easier to relax with a little liquor in your system. Well, it was easier for me to relax with a little liquor. I couldn't say about the rest of the team.

I was the one who offered up the idea of going to a bar when we returned home. I just needed a little something to help me unwind. Luke, Penelope and Tara were the next to say they'd be coming. After some light convincing, Emily, JJ, and Matt agreed. David was quick to leave before we could get to him about it.

Which left Spencer. At first he put up a fight, arguing that he had to go home. Home to what? We have the same situation. Eventually Penelope wore him down and got him to go.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there. I need to change out of these clothes." I looked down at the business attire I had worn on the plane. I really wished I had changed out of them too, and into something more comfortable.

"Sounds good, Sweetness! See you in a bit." Penelope looked at me with a smile. I returned the smile before collecting my things from my desk, and leaving.

Part of me wanted to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants. But I also wanted to wear jeans and a tee-shirt, just to be comfortable. I also wanted to wear something more... party like. Mostly because we're going to a bar, where there were going to be lots of people. Mmm...

I went with the latter. My outfit ended up consisting of a plain black top, paired with short-shorts and a "comfortable" pair of heels. Under the shorts I wore one of my favorite clothing items, a pair of black fishnets. They were one of my favorite things because I always gained the attention of someone. And I usually enjoyed that attention. I just don't know whose attention I wanted.

Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I grabbed my bag and left for the bar. I was the first to leave the BAU, but the last to show up to the bar. Even Spencer was there before me, which was a rarity.

"Hey sorry I'm late. Traffic was nuts... And I just wanted to look nice," I laughed nervously as I looked down before sitting beside Penelope. Everyone's eyes were on me, and I tried to avoid the feeling of the stares. At first I tried to not be self-conscious, after all I was the one who wanted to dress a little more... sexy and get the attention of others.

"What are you wearing?" Luke asked after he took a sip of his beer. I looked down at my attire and shrugged.

"Wanted someone's attention. Figured I'd get it here." I gestured around the room towards the many groups of people. "Already got yours, Lukey-poo," I cooed as I looked at him. He looked back at me with a weird look in his eyes. "Where's Spence?"

"He went to get a drink." JJ nodded towards the bar before sipping her drink. I looked over my shoulder and towards the bar. My eyes quickly identified the lanky and awkward body of Spencer standing beside the bar as he waited for a drink.

"Has the bartender been flirting with him the whole time?" I looked back at the team with wide eyes. Tara looked over at JJ with a smug smile before nodding. "No ones gonna save him?"
"Figured we'd give him a try first." Matt shrugged as he looked back at me. I let out a mildly annoyed sigh before standing up.