Dirty little Secret

Hey y'all sorry for not posting early I'm currently out of town with my family we're going to North Carolina 🏖
Anyway here's y'all update
Make sure to vote
/—————————————————————\

I call my best friend Payton  and invite him to my house since I was having a really bad day.
Once I asked if he can pull up, he said yes!20 mins ltr (8:00pm)
He finally showed up. I opened the door for him and he walks in
-Payton: "What's up!" *Walks in*
-Y/N: "I had a really bad day" *Shakes head* "Make me feel better!" *Sits on the coach* -
Payton : "Let's drink and forget about everything!" *Sits on the coach* -
Y/N: "Sure why not. My day was already fucked up so why not make it even worse" *Giggles*
I get up and walk to my kitchen. I get as many beers as I can and walk back to the living room then I set them all down on the coffee table.
Once I sat down after putting down the beers,
we both opened one and started to drink.
50 mins later(8:50pm)50 mins passed and we were so wasted.-
Payton: "It's kinda hot inside your house" *Fans himself with his hand*
Payton takes off his shirt because of how hot it is.-
Y/N: "You're hot." *Drunk giggle* "I wouldn't mind licking every single inch of your body" *Bites lip*
Payton: "Is it me or do I feel really horny right now" *Confused*
Both of us were so drunk -
Y/N: "I can help you with that;)" *Winks* -
Payton: "Then come over here" *Bites lips*I get up from the coach and walk towards Payton.
I sit on top of his lap and kiss him. The kiss wasn't soft, it was rough and I liked it. As I was kissing him, I was unbuttoning his pants.
Once I unbuttoned his pants, I got up rq and started to take off my clothes and so was Payton.
I took off my bra but not my panies, I wanted him to take them off for me;) Once he finished taking off his clothes, I grab his hand and walked him to my bedroom.
Y/N: "Take off my panies;)" *Said Y/N as she closed the door* -
Payton: "Don't mind if I do"Payton pushes me to the bed and I fall back.
He grabs one of my belts from my closet and ties my hand on to the headboard. He starts to kiss my stomach.
I felt ticklish. He was kissing his way down to my panies. As soon as he got to my panies, he slowly pulls down my red panies with his teeth to take them off. Once he finally took my panies off, I left up my legs and he starts to lick my pussy. I got so wet.
The sound, the way he was looking at me, the feeling, it just turned me on so much.-
Y/N: "Oh shit! I'm so wet right now" *Moans*Once it was finally wet enough for him, he inserts his dick inside me.-
Payton: "You're so tight" *Said Payton as he's pounding Y/N*
His dick would touch my guts. It was so big. My tits would bounce up and down from him pounding me so hard.-
Y/N: "Fuck me harder!" *Bites her lips* -Payton: "Not sure if you can handle it;)" *Smirks*
-Y/N: "You'll never know if you never try;)" *winks*When he went even faster, it kinda hurt but I enjoyed it.
He grabs onto my tits so he can get a better grip.
As he was grabbing my tits, he would squeeze them.-
Payton: "Your pussy is so stretched;)" *Smirks* -Y/N: "Mhm" *Eyes roll back*As he was fucking me, I started to rub my clit as fast as I can.
-Y/N: "I-I'm going to squirt!!" *Looks at Payton *Payton pulls out his dick and came. When he came, I squirted everywhere.-
Y/N: "That was amazing" *Tries to catch her breath*...