Fuck bubbies

But this is only the second month of school and there's this boy named Payton Jay Moormeier...he is hot and well...we are fuck buddies.  It happened over summer break. But he always horny and he wants me to help me with his 'problem'.But today will be different...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7am
Y/n POV-
I woke up to my alarm.
Y/n- HOLY FUCK JUST LET ME FUCKING SLEEP!!!I pick up my phone and turn off the alarm. I drag myself out of bed and I grab some clothes for a shower.After shower:I get out of the shower.I dry off mg hair and body, I brush my hair and teeth, then I put on mg outfit.

I dry off mg hair and body, I brush my hair and teeth, then I put on mg outfit

I go downstairs and I grab myself an apple. I then grab my backpack and car keys.

I close the front door and lock it. I head to my car and I hop in. I start it and I drive off to school. 1 hour later: I get out of the car with my Mokafrypae. I lock my car and I head inside the school. The first place I head to is my locker. I put in my locker combination. I get what I need. I them turn around and I'm pinned to my locker immediately.
Y/n- What do you want Payton?
P- You princess. He started to kiss my neck roughly.
Y/n- I'm not in the mood though. I said while the kisses on my neck got rougher.
P- You will be soon. I then brought my hand down and I started to palm him from the outside of his pants. I felt him get hard. He buried his head in my neck pulling his body closer to mine. I heard him whisper in my ear:
P- Fuck princess. I want you. He bit my earlobe lightly. I then whispered in his ear:
Y/n- You're gonna have to wait Daddy. I then pushed him off me and I walked off. I saw him lean up against my locker having his hand in front of his crotch. I walked into first period and I took my seat all the way in the back. After a little bit the teacher came in.
Mr. Stuart- Teacher Mr. Stuart- Okay, so today we are not doing any work since today is Friday. Everyone got excited. Then Payton walked in...he looked the tiniest big pleased bug he still seemed horny. But I'm the only that could tell.
Mr. Stuart- You're lucky it's Friday Mr. Moormeier. He came and sat down next to me.
Mr. Stuart- So we ate gonna watch a movie. He goes on Netflix and puts on a movie. As soon as the lights went out and the movie started Paytin immediately dragged my seat next to his.
P- Why'd you leave me like that bb? He started to kiss my neck roughly. I but my lip.
Y/n- I wanted to tease you Payt. I felt his hand grip my thigh causing me to bite my lip harder.
P- Now it's my turn babygirl. He started to unbutton my pants, then he slipped his hand down my pants and started to rub me front he outside of my underwear. I let out a small gasp. Y/n- P-Payton.
P- Yes princess? He said. I knew he had a devilish smirk on his face as he whispered in my ear.
I Y/n- Ba-Bathroom. I said trying not to moan.
P- I thought you said you were in the mood?
Y/n- Please.
P- Janitors closet. He got up and went to the teachers desk. He then left the room. After 2 minutes I got up and asked to use the restroom and he allowed me to. I left the classroom and I headed to the janitors closet. After a little bit I was pulled into a dark room. Ths light was turned on. It reveled the janitors closet and Payton. Payton then pinned me to the wall and started to kiss my jawline then my neck. I felt his hands wrap around my waist.
Y/n- Payton...please just fuck me already.
P- Don't mind if I do. He started to suck on my neck making me moan. He then brought his hands up removing my shirt. He brought the kisses down to my collarbone. He then unbuttoned my pants and he had me take them off. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. I was wearing my bra, underwear, and those leggings that were under my pants. He removed his shirt and pinned me to the wall again. He started to kiss me roughly. He bit mg bottom lip asking for entrance and I rejected. He then gripped my thigh tightly causing me to let out a gasp. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and explored every inch of it. I undid his belt, I unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants. I removed his pants. He then removed the leggings I was wearing and removed my underwear. He then removed his. (You're on birth control) He then picked me up, wrapped my legs around his torso, and slammed into me. I was about to let out a loud moan of pleasure till Payton put his lips on mine. He continues to thrust in and out me.
Y/n- I'm gonna cum.
P- Go ahead princess. I then cummed on his dick. He then slammed into me once again. Still keeping his lips on mine. I cummed once again. He then pulled himself out of me. Payton put me down, to where I was standing on my legs. They felt like jello. After a 2 minutes, we were dressed. We left the janitors closet and we looked at the time. We were in in 2nd period. Payton and I had all classes together so that's a plus. Note the sarcasm at the end. We walked in at different times cause we dont the teacher getting suspicious.