Friends?

Today I am going over to my bestfriend Faith's house because we haven't seen each other all summer because I was traveling with my family.I got up and put one some shorts, a black t-shirt and my favorite vans, when I was done I got in my car and drove to Faith's house, when I got there I knocked on the door and Faith answered.F: ahhhh y/n I missed you so muchY/n: I missed you too, I got you somethingF: you didn't have to get me anythingY/n: it's OK, hereF: thank you so muchAfter we went to Faith's room when a really cute guy came in.P: hey Faith mo-oh heyF: Payton what did mom want?P: she said she needed your help at the gymF: oh OK, y/n is it OK if you stay here and wait for me?, I'll only be two hoursY/n: yeah sureP: by the way my names PaytonY/n: I'm y/nPayton left and Faith got ready and changed into gym clothes, once she left Payton came back into the room.P: I just wanted to say you are really prettyY/n: *blushes* thank youP: let's play truth or dareY/n: sureP: OK, truth or dareY/n: truthP: are you single?Y/n: yesAfter a while of playing truth or dare we decided to watch Netflix, we were watching a movie when a s3x scene came on, I was getting a little wet so I looked over at Payton and noticed the huge bulge in his pants, he put his hand on my knee slowly moving it up slower and slower until he got to the top of my pants, he looked over at me asking me if I was OK with what was happening I was really turned on so I said yeah, he then stuck his hand in my pant and started rubbing my cl!t.Y/n:*moans* d-don't St-stop i-t feels so goo-dP: OK princessHe started going faster and faster until I came, he then got up and took off all of our clothes so we were both naked, I then took his length and started pumping it in my hands, he was moaning and groaning I then took his length in my mouth and started licking the tip to tease him.P: princess please stop teasingY/n: OK payI then took all of his length in my mouth making him tilt his head back while groaning, I kept doing that until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, when I was done he picked me up and laid me down on the bed and got a condom and slid it on.P: are you sure about this? Y/n: yes pay, pleaseP: okHe then put the tip in me making me moan loudly, he trusted into me slow at first but to let me get used to the size of him then he sped up.Y/n: *moans* pay, faster-r h-hard-derP: OK princessHe then went harder and faster, he was going so fast I thought the bed was going to break it was squeaking so much, after about three minutes I was about to cum.Y/n: *moans* Payt-ton I-i-I'm about to cumm *moans*P: me too princess, on the count of three. 1...2...3We then came at the same time, he then pulled out and gave me a kiss, we then got dressed and sat on the couch in the living room, five minutes later Faith walked in.F: hey, so what did you guys do when I was gone? P: we watched some Netflix F: oh okY/n: I'm sorry but my mom texted and said she needs me, byeF/P: OK, byeI then left and drove home.

Hey guy make sure u vote
Bye love u