Dont take me

Bye mom!" I yelled walking out of the door heading to school, I met up with my friend tilly, "hey" I hug her, "hey, okay so have you saw the new kid Noah?" She said, "nope" she points to him, "he is friends with Payton moormeier no thanks" I giggle, Payton caught me looking at him. He started walking over to me, "oh great" I sigh and stand up straight, "what are you staring at loser" he pushes me, "the new boy" I get back up, "hi btw" I blush, "hi, I'm Noah beck" he smiles, "why would you wanna talk to her" Payton laughed, "she's cute, what's your name?" He asked, "y/n" I blush again.

————time skip————

I was walking back to my house and I was going through the woods because it was quicker but scary. I heard someone walk behind me, I turned around and no one was there but then it all went black.

I woke up in a room, I started to cry, then a man came in with a mask, he came close to me and I saw his eyes, I recognise those eyes. "Hey little girl" he said, "d-Don't kill me" I stutter, "oh sweetheart I wouldn't do that" he rubbed my face with his hand. He walked out and I was there speechless, who was that I know they eyes.

I get out of bed and walk down to the living room, I see him, "um...mister" I say, "what!" He growls, "what's your name" I ask, "none of your business" he stands up, I walk closer to him and he picks me up and I pull his mask off, "Payton!!??" I yell, "you bitch!" He pushes me down, "I knew I recognised those eyes" I smirk, "why did you kidnap me!" I yell, "because I did!" He said, "Payton, you kinda look hot being a kidnapper" I smirk and bit my lip, "oh really" he came closer to me, "mhm" my back up up against the wall. He put his lips on mine, I kissed back, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and our tongues were fighting, he put his hand down my pants and started to rub my clit, "uhh" a moan slipped out of my mouth, then he put 2 fingers in me, "fuck" he went faster and a knot was in my stomach, "I'm going to cum" I moan and put my head back biting my lip, "go on then baby" I cum on his fingers, he took them out and licked them, he took down his pants and boxers then I did aswell, "Jump" he said, I jumped and he got a grip of my ass and put his dick in me, I moaned, "fuck Payton" he went faster, "yes daddy, fuck" I put my hand in his hair, "fuck y/n" Payton moaned, not in a million years would I see myself fucking Payton moormeier but here I am, "yes yes yes, right there daddy fuck mmm" I scream, he kissed me and went faster, "payton I'm cumming" i scratch his back, "me too baby girl" we both came and I got off of him, he dragged me to the couch and sat down, "ride me mamas" he commanded, "of course daddy" I got on him and started bouncing, he was moaning and it was so hot, "fuck baby girl" he grabbed my hips, I was a moaning mess, he was so big, "Fuck yes! I'm cunning" I go faster, "just hold it" he said, "mhm" I went faster and bouncing harder, "fuck! Now!" He moaned and we both came. We went up to his room and cuddled.
The end
The photo at the top is what you are wearing 🤩