T H R E E

"Why are you even here?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Because, I have an attachment to you." He grinned and my eyes furrowed as I leaned against the wall.

"But... in class you said that there was nobody you had an attachment to and I was in that class, if you did have an attachment to me, why did you lie?" I asked as I raised a brow and he sighed.

"Some feline hybrids said that when they grew an attachment to a woman, people from the girls college started to bully her and start rumours, I just didn't want it to happen to you.."

He said and I sighed as I went to go sit down beside him on the couch.

"Well... you're gonna have to go with me to college on Monday anyway." I said and he nodded.

"Until then, might as well get to know each other, whats your name?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Nali." I simply said and he nodded, until he smirked.

"By the way, I would suggest you change because Jimin jr. is very excited right now."

He mumbled as he slightly looked me up and down. My cheeks would have flashed red if I wasn't black but I'm literally flustered from what he just said and I quickly sat up then went to my room to change.

 My cheeks would have flashed red if I wasn't black but I'm literally flustered from what he just said and I quickly sat up then went to my room to change

I then left my room to see him still on the couch so I sat down beside him again.

"I'm actually very happy you went to the party with the dress I gave you, it looked very good on you." He smirked and my brows furrowed as I looked back up at him.

"You gave me the dress?" I asked and he nodded, now it actually makes sense, PJ. means Park Jimin... damn.. I'm dumb.

"We'll be going back to my feline village next weekend but this weekend, along with next week, I'm all yours." He said and I couldn't help but notice the "my" in that sentence.

"What do you mean my?" I asked and he grinned.

"Well sweetheart, I'm actually a prince." He stated and I choked.

After I finished coughing, I cleared my throat then I looked at him to see that he's grinning widely at me, his tail going back and fourth.

"Why are you looking at me like that..?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You're just so... adorable." He said as he got up from the couch then went to my room, my brows furrowed as I followed behind him.

When I went to my room... I saw him... with a black laced lingerie in his hand... and my eyes immediately widened.

"I would never have took you for a laced girl.." He mumbled as I fast walked to him then snatched him from his hands.

"Stop snooping." I said as I neatly put it back in my drawer then shut it and he laughed.