T H I R T E E N

Nali Pov.

____________________________________________

I'm currently in the living room... with Jimin... and the Felix guy who Jimin tied to a chair with rope.

We're just standing in front of him.. I also have a oversized hoodie on..

"Okay, so, your name is Lee Felix, your a hybrid, and I somehow, walked in on your hugging Nali while she's naked, is that right?" Jimin asked and all Felix had was a smug look on his face.

He didn't answer Jimins question but his eyes shifted to me.

"So sweetheart, would you mind getting me out of these ropes and calming the man child?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Could you tell us why your here?" I asked, raising a brow and he smirked.

"You'll find out in time." He said and Jimin groaned, then kicked the edge of the couch.

"Come on, the sooner you tell us, the sooner you can get out of the damn ropes." Jimin said, looking intently at Felix.

Felix's smirk widened as his hands were shown.... untied.

"I could've easily gotten out of those ropes a while ago but I just wanted to see what you both was going to do... but there's other ways you could use these ropes though." Felix said and now... I officially gave up.

"I'm not gonna kill your or anything, I'm not a murderer, but I'm gonna be living with you both for a while. I'll tell you who I am in time, you just have to wait." Felix said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I have college tomorrow though-" I was gonna say but that sentence was interrupted by....

My puke.

I frickin puked...

"Would you mind not puking on the floor? No matter how hot you are, I would appreciate if you didn't puke on my clothes, thank you very much." Felix stated and my eyes narrowed at him.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll clean that up later..." I mumbled as I got up and went straight to the bathroom.

Yep... No college for me tomorrow.

• • •

I'm just sitting here.... In the bathroom... just pukin.

The door soon opened and that Felix man came in, I mentally scowled.

"What do you want..." I mumbled as he sat in front of me.

"Could you please be nice to me atleast? And Jimin went to go get you some medicine." He said and I sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll probably tell you both who I am in two days." Felix stated and I nodded.

"Did you and that Jimin guy ever have sex without protection because I'm having some good suspicions about why your puking." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"We had protection, I'm not pregnant." I muttered and he raised a brow.

"So your not a virgin?" He asked and my eyes narrowed.

"Don't ask that." I said and he chuckled.

"Aish, your so guarded, come on... lower your guard, we can become the AMBW versions of Bonnie and Clyde." Felix said and my eyes went straight to him.

"Really? Your gonna go with that now?" I asked, raising a brow.

"I'm just trying to get along with you. I'm your new roommate so you might as well get used to me." He said and I chuckled.

"Who says your staying with me?" I asked and he raised a brow.

"I did, and if you want me to tell you who I am, let me stay here. Besides, I'm very important and when you find out who I am, you'll be surprised so I advise you to not kick me out, love." He stated and I rolled my eyes.

I started to get sick of my stomach again and soon enough, fluids came and erupted from my stomach then to the toilet.

"Ew."

Felix said and my eyes narrowed at him.

This guy is gonna be the death of me.

• • •

"All by myself~~~~~~~ I'm all by myself~~~!"

Felix sang and I swear... my eyes are finna pop out of their eye sockets from how much I've been having to hear this.

Felix has been singing that for 20 minutes straight and I've had to sit here and listen because I didn't wanna puke anywhere outside.

"Please shut up..." I mumbled as I rested my head on my arm, just waiting for more puke.

"Aren't you afraid of getting sick or sum?" I asked, raising a brow and he chuckled.

"You won't have to worry about that, my queen." He said and my brows furrowed.

"Don't call me that." I muttered and he snickered.

"Yeah yeah, I'm done." Felix said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Mhm.." I mumbled. I soon closed my eyes, I'm not sleeping, I'm just waiting.

....

"Your very beautiful." Felix stated and my eyes opened again.

"Can I rest please?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Im bored so no ma'am." He said and I sighed.

I can't wait until Jimin gets back.

________________
__________________________________

Hello guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter- well it's kinda like a short story.

Every one in a while, I'll write a short story of Nali and Jimins pov.

It kinda counts as a chapter, I don't know, but I hope you enjoyed it though!

So yeah- I'll see you in Chapter 14, which will be Jimins pov. of things. Basically, how this will work is, the pov will start when Jimin gets to the store, and it goes on at the same time this chapter did.

But anyways, now that I have explained...

Bye~~! ╰(*'︶'*)╯

- Katherine