E I G H T

Yoongi's eyes widened, along with mine, as Seokjin sat in front of us. He had barged into the living room and sat down on the couch so now, me and Yoongi are just starting at him, waiting for an explanation.

"Could you tell me why you're here?" Yoongi asked and Seokjin sighed as he crossed his legs.

"I'm here just for the fun of it." Seokjin grinned and Yoongi raised a brow.

"No you're not, tell me the real reason." Yoongi said and Seokjin swiped his tongue across his lips.

"Fine, I came here because Jimin and my father is arguing and I simply just want to not hear their conversation." Seokjin said and I sighed. This is about me.... damn it.

"Okay, well you could have went to somebody else's house, now... get out." Yoongi said and Seokjin raised a brow.

"I'm older than you, show me some respect." Seokjin stated and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to the castle, I can literally feel in my gut that he's angry and he wants me there, therefore, I'm going there." I said as I exhaled then went to the front door.

"I'm coming with you." Yoongi said as he opened the door and I nodded as we both left the house.

"Seokjin can stay in there, as long as I'm not there." Yoongi mumbled and I chuckled.

We left the village and went to the familiar castle.

As we entered the castle, we heard faint yelling. I had a worried look on my face as we went towards the yelling.

We soon arrived at the lounge room and we peeked inside to see Jimin and his father yelling at each other.. I could see vains popping out of Jimins neck...

Yoongi and I both listened to their conversation...

__________________________________

Jimin Pov.
_____________________
__________________________________

"She's gonna cheat on you, people like her are not trustworthy!!" My father yelled and my anger grew.

"What the hell do you mean people like her?!" I yelled, this conversation went from a tiniest bit civil to pure yelling.

"She's not even our race!! You could have atleast had got one of our damn color! I don't sense anything trustworthy about her. People like her are untrustworthy!" He hollered and my eyes widened.

"Oh so I guess your racist now, is that it?! And I never picked, fate did but I'm very thankful that they did because I've fallen in love with her and you can't stop fate, nor do I care what you think!" I yelled and my father snarled.

"When she cheats on you, don't come running back to me, I tried to tell you but no." He mumbled as he left the room.

I sighed as I sat down on the chair and massaged my forehead.

I had heard faint footsteps coming towards me. My brows furrowed and I looked up to see..

Nali?

__________________________________________________

Nali Pov.
________________
__________________________________