N I N E

Nali Pov.
_______________________________________________

I feel very liberated... and to be honest, it's my first time that actually had some type of meaning to it... Jimin made sure I was okay and comfortable.

He was gentle at first... but that soon turned into lust, he didn't hurt me though.

For my first time... it was like my stomach was in knots and queasy... but it also felt good also.. it was enjoyable.

It was like my mind was blank... everything was blank.. all that mattered was me and Jimin.

I was in a euphoric feeling... a feeling of ecstasy, warmth, love, and of course, lust. Lust is what was mainly taking over but it was enjoyable for me and Jimin.

Jimin always whispered sweet and lustful words in my ear... it was very... exciting. Everything that was happening in my bedroom was exciting.

When he moaned my name, it had sent my stomach into an emotional frenzy.

And don't let me get started on his kisses. It was like a drug to me... it's addicting.

I also would have ever took myself as a sub kind of person but eh...

Jimin also has a daddy kink... that makes me have an idea of some kind of revenge of some kind.

So to sum it all up.... I will never forget this night.

__________________
__________________________________

____________

Jimin Pov.
________________
__________________________________

Everything about tonight was just pure magic...

Even though I might or might not have lied about me having heat....

But this night was like no other, that's kinda expected though because all the others I've slept with never had meaning but... Nali is someone special, someone I hold close to my heart.

Even if Nali might not feel the same, I will wait for her for as long as I need to.

I love her and after this night... Im gonna tell her that the heat was fake and I'll try to explain to her that this was how I proved my love and I would do it over and over again.

And don't even let me mention that Nali has a choking kink... which is hot to me.

Everything about Nali is just... perfect. But I'm not gonna rant about her being perfect because that would last years.

I hope that I will get to spend the rest of my life with Nali... that's my wish and I'll always wish that one thing until it actually happens.

___________________________________________________

Hello guys! I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 9, I also know it's short, I did it on purpose (◠‿・)-☆

But anyways, I will see you all in Chapter 10!!

Now... Vote or- well I don't really know, you can vote if you want to.

Bye~! (人*'∀`)。*゚+

- Katherine