Wanna be your g̶i̶r̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ boyfriend

((WARNING!! THIS IS A ROMANCE CHAPTER WITH THE SHIP FISH N CHIPS!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ROMANCE OR THIS SHIP SPECIFICALLY, DON'T READ!))

Knocking on Gill's door, Chip sucked in a breath. 

He was finally going to do it, he was going to tell Gillion his feelings. 

Slowly, Gill's door creaked open, Gillion standing there with a grin on his face. Chip shifted slightly on his feet, fiddling with his hands in front of him. Looking up into Gill's teal eyes, blush steadily creeping onto his face, he swallowed the lump in his throat to avoid a voice crack and spoke, "Hey, can I come in?" Gill nodded, the grin remaining as he gestured for Chip to come in. Chip did so, sitting cross-legged on Gill's bed and chewing at his nails slightly. Opposite to him, Gillion sat down, taking the humans hands to stop him from potentially biting too far. He raised an eyebrow at Chip though gave him pleading eyes. Concern was plastered all over his face as held Chips hands palm-up, tracing the veins on his wrist with his thumb. The comforting touches helped to ground Chip and he took in a deep breath, deciding it was now or never.
"Gill, I like you," He stumbled over his words, trying to rush them out as fast as he can.
Gillion blinked before smiling - that damn smile - and responded with, "I like you too! Friends normally do like each other, right?"

Chip let out a sigh of frustration, chewing on his bottom lip nervously. He didn't understand. Goddamnit, he would never fucking know. Anxiety started to swell within him and he almost gave up hope. But, once again, Gill grounded him by rubbing his thumb on the veins of his wrist and gently wiping a tear from his cheek that Chip hadn't even noticed started to fall.
Chip took a breath, deciding he needed to do this now or he would be kicking himself late in the night. He surged forward, now leaning forward on his knees, and pressed his lips to Gill's. It was short and sweet but it was fucking worth it. He leaned back and felt immediate regret.
Immediately, he started spewing out an apology, working himself up over it and starting to cry as he tried to savour his friendship. What he didn't expect was Gill to hold his chin and pull him in for a kiss. Chip quickly reciprocated, wrapping his arms around Gillions shoulders as they kissed. After what felt like forever and not long enough, Gillion pulled back.
"I love you too Chip," Gill grinned. Chip let out a small whimper before hiding his face in the crook of Gillion's neck, peppering a few kisses there before deciding to just relax.
 He ended up falling asleep in Gill's arms, which Gill didn't complain about at all.