Crush

((SHIPPING!! SHIP: FISH N CHIPS - Gillion Tidestrider / CHIP))

Chip ran into his cabin, screaming into his pillow like a teenage girl when they have a crush. Well, half of that analogy was true. And it wasn't the teenage girl part.

He couldn't like Gill, right? Gill was a fish person after all, completely different cultures. On top of that, he's heroic and cool and righteous! He would never be with a pirate like Chip! Although Chip had already been through this dilemma in his head thousands of times, it still stung when he thought about it. 

Whilst Chip was having a gay panic, he didn't notice Gillion enter his room. That why, when he turned around, he instantly screamed. Gillion took a step back, the loudness startling him. Once the both had calmed, Gill tilted his head, "I apologise for frightening yo-" Chip shook his head, disguising his rising blush by shaking his head, "No no- I just didn't notice you coming in. It's fine." A smile came onto Gillion's lips at that, and Chip's heart melted. 

 When Gillion smiled, he looked like an angel. His eyes crinkled, yet glowed with such pure joy. His eyes, they were absolutely breath-taking. Sparkling teal eyes that always held determination, a purpose. He would love to be like him, always have a purpose that wasn't stealing shit from people. Something else that happened when he smiled was his lips curled up. Beautiful blue lips that he would do anything if it meant he could kiss them. If only for a second, he wouldn't mind. Though he would prefer for Gillion to kiss him breathless.

Suddenly, Gillion cleared his throat, glancing around the room as Chip snapped out of his trance. He quickly realised that he must have been staring. Chip turned crimson red instantly, letting a nervous laugh bubble out. He cleared his throat, scratching the back of his neck as he did so, and stammered out an apology. 

Gillion, seemingly uncomfortable, gave a patient smile before saying "Goodbye then Chip!" and leaving the room. Chip immediately started mentally cursing at himself for 'fucking it up', not realising that, outside of his door, Gillion stood there. And he was just as in love and blushing as hard as Chip was.