Rude

((FISH N CHIPS CHAPTER BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE EM!! THERE IS A BLOOD MENTION BUT ITS LITERALLY ONLY ONE WORD SO YEAH!!))

Chip walked back onto the ship, kicking at anything he could as he threw off the tie he was wearing along with the blazer. Looking up from what they were doing, Jay and Gillion turned to look at the ranting man, though what he was saying was practically unintelligible due to him inserting a swear every couple of words. They watched him with curiosity, that curiosity turning to concern as he bit down on his arm hard enough to draw blood and let out a scream. 

Only then did he notice the two. 

The redness of his face quickly shifted from being due to anger to being due to embarrassment. As Gill rushed over, fussing over Chip's arm, Jay raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you dressed up for?" His red flush turned to a crimson that went down his neck as he quickly tried to babble out an excuse, though it contradicted itself at every turn. Only at this point did Gillion notice that the clothes Chip wore were damp. 

As he made water shapes out of the water remaining in the clothes Chip still wore, he inquired, "Why are your clothes moist Chip?" Chip sucked in a breath before letting out a mix between a sigh and a groan. 

Deciding the jig was now up, he finally started to explain, "Well I was just thinking the other day 'wow hey Gillion is traditional and cares about traditions and stuff' and so I was thinking if I.. proposed... to him..." Gill flushed a deep blue, "he'd probably want me to ask his father first or something so I kinda got a water breathing potion from a potion person in town and I followed Gill's map and I found him and I asked." 

Chip was impossibly red by the end of the explanation. 

Gillion was grinning, asking with a hopeful tone, "And what did he say??"Chip kicked the ground, a scowl on his face, "He said no," He muttered bitterly, "Said I'm a greedy human and I don't deserve to marry a Triton." 

Gillion's grin dropped into an almost angry expression before a glint of determination made it's way into his eyes, "Well, it does not matter what he thinks!" Warily, Chip glanced at Gillion, "Aren't you all about traditions and shit though?" Gillion started to chew on his lip, glancing to the side, "Well, yes, but I believe my father has made a misjudgement. You are not greedy, you are amazing and I love you. Therefore, what my father says does not matter." 

 Tears came to Chip's eyes as Gillion spoke, pulling the taller man into a hug. Jay watched from the side, mimicking feeling sick as this went on. She rolled her eyes once they hugged, "Alright, alright, let's just set off now before you two make me throw up!" 

Chip burst into a fit of laughter, pulling away from Gillion, "Alright miss lonely!" 

"And that's the way I like it!" Jay yelled back, a smirk on her face.