Chapter One - New Love

My name is Justin Drew Bieber, yes the Justin Drew Bieber. The famous singer with millions of fans all around the world. Its not easy being me but some days are better then others, and my beautiful beliebers, family and friends help me stay grounded and humble.

I lay in my bed trying to drift off to sleep, but I couldn't. As I lay there my mind started to wander. I was thinking about my best friend Selena Gomez. I loved Selena more then anything in the world. The only problem is I don't know if she will love me back because she was hurt really bad from her previous relationship. I felt my eyes starting to get heavy, soon enough I was asleep.

-Next morning- 

I woke up, got out of bed and went downstairs. Mum was downstairs making breakfast. 

"Morning my beautiful mother" I said giving her a hug and kissing her on the forehead.

"Good morning Justin" She said kissing me on the cheek. 

"Here's your breakfast sweetie" Pattie said handing Justin a plate of Scrambled Eggs.

"Thanks Mum" I said smiling at her.

I took the plate and sat at the table and ate my Scrambled Eggs, they were delicious.

I took my plate to the kitchen and put it in the dishwasher.

"Thanks for that Mum" I said.

"Your welcome sweetie" She said smiling at me.

I walked upstairs to get dressed. I opened my wardrobe and picked out my best clothes, today was the day I was going to tell Selena how I felt. I took my singlet off, my pants and my underwear. I put a new pair of underwear on, I then put some nice black jeans on, a white shirt and a nice flannel shirt over the top. I put some socks on and put some black Supras on. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair up and made sure I was looking alright. I went back into my room and sprayed some deodorant on. I grabbed my phone and my car keys , and put them in my pocket and headed down stairs.  

"I'm going to Selena's see you later Mum, I love you" I said going over to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay bye sweetie" My mum said returning the kiss on the cheek.

I headed out the front door, Selena's house was 30 minutes away so I took my car. I opened the door and got into my Ferrari, I started it up and took off down the road. I turned the radio on, put the window down and put my sun glasses on. I then heard the man on the radio say "Next up will be Justin Bieber's new single Boyfriend". I smiled to my self I was happy that my music was getting played on the radio. Boyfriend started playing and I started to sing along and dance. I really loved this song, I was proud of it. I stopped at a red light, and a car full of girls was pulled up next to me, they were playing Boyfriend full volume and they were dancing and singing along, I smiled at them. One of the girls looked over and said to her friends "Is that Justin Bieber?". All of them looked over at me, one of the other girls said "OMG IT IS". One of the girls called out to me "I love you Justin" "I love all of you" I said smiling at them. They all screamed and went crazy. The light then turned green and I took off.  Soon enough I arrived at Selena's house, I pulled into the drive and got out of the car. I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. "Hang on a minute" A voice said from inside. A minute later the door swung open and Selena's Mum Amanda was standing there. 

"Hey Mandy, is Selena here?" I asked sounding hopefull.

"Hello Justin. yes she is here come on in" Amanda replied smiling at me.

I walked inside and shut the door behind me.

 "So where is she?" I asked.

"Shes up in her room, you can go up and see her" Amanda replied.