Chapter Six - Tragedy

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off my bedside table. I opened my messages and saw there was one new message there, It was from Selena. I opened it and it said "Hey babe, my Mum says I can come over at 11 AM. I love you ♥ xoxox" I hit reply and typed "Hey beautiful, 11 AM sounds perfect see you then I love you too  ♥ xoxox" I hit send, got out of bed and headed downstairs. Mum was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Morning Mum" I said.

"Morning sweetie" She said.

"Mum, Selena is coming over at 11 AM is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah sure that's fine" She replied smiling at me.

"Awesome thanks Mum" I said.

"You'e welcome, Selena is always welcome here" She said.

I then went into the kitchen and made my self some toast, I ate my breakfast and went upstairs and got dressed. I went back downstairs and looked at the time on my phone it was 10:50 AM. I then got a text from Selena, I opened it and it said "Hey babe, I will be over in about 10 minutes love you ♥ xoxoxo" I then hit reply and typed "Hey babe, awesome see you then I love you too ♥ xoxoxo" I then put my phone back in my pocket and waited for Selena to get here. 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door, I walked to the front door and opened it. Selena was standing there smiling at me looking as beautiful as she always did.

"Hey beautiful said.

"Hey babe" She said as she walked inside.

I pulled her in close, embracing her.

"Miss me?" I asked.

"Yeah I did" She replied.

"I missed you too" I said.

I then kissed her with passion, our tongues intertwining in our mouths. I then ended the kiss.

"Amazing as always" She said looking into my eyes.

"Thanks" I said looking back into hers.

"I love you" She said.

"I love you too" I said.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Hmm..how about we have a movie day" She said.

"Sounds good" I said.

"Got any DVD's?" She asked.

"Only my Mum's DVD's and I don't think you wanna watch those movies...boring" I said.

"Right, well theres a DVD store close by right?" Selena asked.

"Yeah like a 10 mintue walk" I replied.

"Okay, I will go and hire us some DVD's" She said.

"I can come too if you want" I said.

"Nah, it's fine I can go by my self. I will be alright" She said.

"Okay be careful" I said feeling a bit worried.

"Don't worry babe, I will be fine" She said.

"Okay, I love you" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too, be back soon" She said walking out the front door.

 I sat walked into the lounge room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV and flicked though the channels until I found one I wanted to watch. It had been 20 minutes since Selena had been gone and I was starting to get worried. I tried calling her but no answer. My Mum then walked into the lounge room.