Chapter Four - Birthday Sex

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyes, I squinted and covered my eyes from the harsh rays. I pulled back my covers and sat up in my bed. I grabbed my phone off my bed side table and turned it on. I waited for it to turn on and when it did I saw I had 6 text messages. I opened my inbox and saw that they were all "Happy Birthday" messages. I opened the one from Selena and it read "Happy Birthday babe, I hope you have a great day. I will be over soon I love you xoxox ♥" I hit reply and typed "Thanks babe, I can't wait till you come over and I love you too xoxox ♥

Selena and I have been dating for a year now and we really love each other. Selena is the best thing that happened to me.

I walked downstairs, Mum was in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Morning birthday boy and Happy Birthday" She said smiling at me.

"Morning Mum and thanks" I said going over to hug her.

"Here's your breakfast" She said bringing a plate of scrambled eggs over to me.

"Thanks Mum" I said as I began to eat.

"Do you want you present now or when Selena is here?" My Mum asked looking at me.

"When Sel is here" I replied.

"Okay" My Mum said.

I finished my scrambled eggs and headed upstairs to my room. I put on a new pair of underwear, a nice white shirt and a nice jacket to go over the top. I then put some nice jeans on and a pair of black Supras. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair. I put some deodorant on and walked back downstairs. I pulled my phone of my pocket and sent a text to Selena saying "How long till you get here?" A mintue later I got a text back saying "I will be over in 10 mintues" I hit reply and typed "Okay see you in 10 xoxox ♥" 10 mintues later there was a knock at the door. I went to the front door and opened it, Selena was standing looking as beautiful as ever.

"Happy Birthday babe" She said hugging me and giving a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

We walked into the loungeroom, Mum was in there watching TV. 

"Hello Selena" My mum said smiling at her.

"Hey Pattie" She said smiling back.

I sat down on the couch with Selena. 

"Happy Birthday Justin" Pattie said handing me a small box.

"Thank you Mum" I said as I opened it.

My eyes winded as I saw a pair of new diamond earrings. 

"Oh my god thank you so much Mum there swaggy" I said going over to hug her.

"Your'e welcome sweetie" She said returning the hug and smiling.

"Happy Birthday babe, I love you so much" Selena said handing me medium sized box.

"Aww thank you babe, I love you too" I said a opened the box.

In it was a nice sliver chain.

"Thank you so much babe I love it" I said hugging her.

"Your'e welcome" She said hugging me back and then she pulled me closer.

"That's not all you will be getting" She whispered seductively into my ear.

My eyes winded in shock as I looked at her. She just winked at me. I looked over at my Mum who was just sitting there smiling at us.

"Thanks for the gifts, I really loved them" I said smiling.