Chapter Two - Drama

The next morning I woke up and grabbed my phone off my bedside table. I had one new message and I checked to see who it was from, It was from Selena. I opened up the message and it read "Good morning babe, I hope you slept well I was wondering what do you wanna do today? Love you xoxoxo ♥" I smiled at the text and replied. "Morning babe, I hope you slept well too and Im not really sure what I wanna do today, why dont you come over and we can talk about it? Love you too xoxox ♥" I hit send and waited for her reply. A couple of minutes later I got a text back. I opened the message and it said "I would love to come over, I will be over in 30 minutes ♥" I replied with a text saying "Sounds good babe ♥" I got out of bed and got dressed, I went into the bathroom, fixed up my hair brushed my teeth and put some deodorant on. I walked downstairs. My Mum was in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Morning Mum" I said going over and giving her  a hug.

"Morning Justin" She said returning the hug.

"Oh Justin, Jermey is comming over today with Jazzy and Jaxon" My Mum said as she cooked her eggs.

"Oh yay I haven't seen them in like forever" I said smiling.

"Could you do something fun with Jazzy and Jaxon today?, Jeremy has someone important he needs to be and I have an interview" Pattie asked looking up at me.

"But Mum, I was going to do something with Selena today" I replied.

"That's okay Selena could come along too" My Mum said.

"Okay well I guess it could be fun and I'm sure Sel would love Jazzy and Jaxon" I said.

"Thanks so much Justin" My Mum said as she got the eggs out of the fry pan and put them on her toast.

"Your welcome Mum, oh Selena's coming over soon" I said as I went into the kitchen to make some toast.

"Okay that's fine" She said as went into the dining room to eat her breakfast.

I put two slices of bread in the toaster and waited for them to pop up. A couple of seconds later they did. I got them out of the toaster, buttered them and put then on a plate. I went and sat down at the dining table with my Mum and ate my breakfast. By the time I was finished there was a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it, Selena was standing there looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hey babe, you look beautiful today" I said hugging and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, you look sexy as hell" She said returning the kiss on the cheek.

"Come on in" I said.

"Okay" She said smiling at me as she walked inside.

I held her hand and walked into the dining room together. Pattie was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast.

"Selena's here Mum" I said.

"Oh hello Selena" Pattie said turning around smiling.

"Hey Pattie" Selena said smiling back.

"How are you?" Pattie asked as she wiped down the bench.

"Im great thanks" Selena replied smiling.

"Thats good" Pattie said.

"Wanna go into the lounge room?" I asked looking at Selena.

"Alright" She replied.

We walked into the lounge room and sat down on the couch.

"So, any ideas on what you wanna do today?" Selena asked looking at me.

"Yeah well, Dad is coming over soon with Jazzy and Jaxon, Mum and Dad are busy, so Mum asked me to look after Jazzy and Jaxon and do something fun with them. You want in? I asked looking at her.