Chapter Seven - A Miracle

The next morning I woke up, I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Mum was in the kitchen as usual.

"Morning Justin" My Mum said.

"Morning Mum" I said yawning.

"How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Fine" I replied.

"That's good, here's your breakfast" She said handing me a plate of bacon and eggs and a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Mum" I said.

"You'e welcome" She said.

"So are we going to go to the hospital today?" I asked.

"If you want to" She replied.

"Yeah I want too" I said.

"Okay then we will go after you finish your breakfast" She said.

"Alright" I said.

I finished my breakfast and then went upstairs to get dressed. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair up. I felt alot better today. I grabbed my phone off my bedside table and headed downstairs.

"Lets go" I said.

"Alright" My Mum said.

We headed out the door and got into the car. Mum started up the car and drove off down the road. Soon enough we reached the hospital. Mum parked in the hospital car park and we got out. We walked into the entrance and went up in the elevator to Selena's room. Amanda was there talking to a doctor. We walked over to her. Mum and I sat down on the chairs outside of Selena's room and waited till Amanda was done talking to the doctor. One she was done she came and sat with us.

"Hey Mandy" My Mum said.

"Hey Mandy" I said.

"Hello both of you" She said.

"So how is Selena doing?" I asked.

"The doctor said she is doing alot better then yesterday, he said her condition has improved but shes not out of the rough yet" She replied.

"Well thats some good news" I said feeling some refief.

"Yeah it is" Amanda said.

"I'm going to go in and see her" I said a getting up out of my chair.

"Alright" Amanda said.

I opened the door to Selena's room and closed it behind me. I walked over to the chair next to Selena's bed and sat down on it.

"Hey Sel" I said looking at her beautiful face trying to hold back the tears.

"The doctor said that your alot better then yesterday" I said as I took her hand in mine.

"My Beliebers and your Selenators are looking out for you too, #PrayforSelena was the number one trending topic in the world yesterday" I said with a smile.

I wasn't sure if Selena could hear me or not, but if she could I'm sure she would be smiling that beautiful smile I remember so well. I then started to sing Boyfriend to her. She loved this song and I knew it would make her happy.

"I'm going to go now I will see you tomorrow, I love you Selena" I said kissing forehead.

I stood up and left the room.

"Everything okay?" My Mum asked.

"Everything is fine" I said.

"Alright lets go then" My Mum said.

Mum and I said goodbye to Amanda and we left the hospital and went home. Once we got home we had dinner and after dinner I watched TV for a bit then went to bed.