||we have not long to love||

Season 5 episode 9

Klaus,Ophelia,Hayley,Freya, The twins and Hope we're eating breakfast.

"The consequences of us being together we're grave,but today, thanks to you three, we celebrate a new beginning. One in which we have freedom to stand side by side. And whatever trails may come, we will face them together, as a family."Klaus said his to his family.

"Always and Forever."

"Would you please pass the beignets?"Hope asks and Hayley gives them to her daughter.

"Of course."Hayley says to her daughter and Klaus speaks.

"So,Rebekah will be back in a few days. She's just trying some loose ends overseas."Klaus says to them and they nodded.

"It'll be nice to have her here."Blair replied and eats her breakfast.

"It'll be good to have all of under one roof again."Freya tells them and they smiled.

"Yeah, you're right."Ophelia says while Hope and Hayley talk as Elijah comes in Hayley looks at him.

"Good Morning. Obviously, there is a lot for us to discuss. Blair and Xavier let me begin."He says and Xavier sighs while Blair looks away.

"He's really sorry I forgive him you should forgive him it wasn't him."Ophelia says to her children.

"Xavier.."Hayley whispers seeing the fork bend while he sees it.

"Thanks for breakfast, guys Me and Blair have to go do homework."Xavier replied as he kicks Blair legs she grunts and follows him they go to their rooms.

+

Blair was painting and she feels something someone behind her.

"I know you're there."Blair says and sees her father behind her.

"I already talk to your brother. And I didn't wanna disturb you."Klaus said to him.

"Dad, I'f you're worried don't be Me, Hope and Xavier have the dark magic inside of us it'll make the hollow weaker since Me and Xavier are Atonal's and Hope is an labioner's."She says still painting she sees the picture of her, her brother and her aunt indra together.

"Your brother bent a fork in half."

"Better then sticking it the side of Elijah's neck.
and don't say it wasn't him like mom said."She says she gets up and hears whispers.

"I wish she was here she will tell everyone everything will be okay."She says and Klaus smiles.

"So do I."He said he hugs her and she hugs him back as he leaves Klaus gave them bracelets as she picks wears it Xavier comes in.

"Why do we need theses? You're the one who can't control your powers."Xavier says to her little sister.

"I don't know, I guess we have to wear them the hollow still wants all of us dead."She tells them they feel burning in their hands.

"Ow!"

"Ow!"

She grabs makeup trying to hide the scars while Xavier grunts they both take off.

"Are you okay?"She asks her brother he nodded yes while the bracelet burns on fire.

+

"Did you give them the bracelet's I told you to give them it's probably gonna help."Ophelia says to Klaus.

"Well, yes they've been having really bad dark magic inside of them we need to find a way to fix this now I have to go."Klaus says and kisses her while does the same and he leaves.

+

Blair comes inside the bar while she sees Hayley friend she smiles at him.

"Why are you here? Killing my Aunt wasn't enough? Now you've come Declan?"Blair says and asks him.

"That's now what I'm here for he killed her?"He asked Blair.

"That's not what happened."Elijah replied she chuckles.

"No,but if you weren't there,she'd be still alive handling things and telling everyone about that
everything is going to be okay."She said she hears whispers.

"Stop!"Blair yells while the whole bar shakes Elijah grabs her.

"Blair! Control it."Elijah says and she stops while she sighs and she hears them.

"Blair, what, what's happening?"Declan asks and Elijah grabs him.

"What did you do!"He asked Blair shakes the bar again while Elijah pushes him.

"Hey, don't hurt him!"She yells.

"I won't. We can't do this in front of him."He said and she nods yes.

"Okay, fine."She replied she does magic while he falls asleep.

"Now it's just the two of us."She says rudely and crosses her arms.

"My memory was gone. I didn't know who she was."Elijah said to his niece.

"Well, now you do. How does it feel?"She asks him.

"Pain."He whispers while Blair gets whispers in her head she pants.

"I hate you!"She yells angrily.

"I hate me, too."He replied her eyes turn blue from the hollow.

"You let her die!"She yells she does magic on her uncle while he grunts she scratched him
she gets mad doing it all over again.

"Blair."Ophelia said and she does magic on her mother as she grunts.

"Oh my god, mom I didn't know it was you I'm sorry."She said and leaves Xavier and Ophelia come with Blair.

"Mom, the voices won't stop."Xavier replied and Ophelia sighs.

"You guys won't take my help, you reject the bracelet, you're throwing Elijah around."Their mother said to them while they stop at the house.

"It stopped the voices. Ever since we the power back, the whispers We can't think, we can't sleep, and we can't breathe the same with Hope
but right now it's silence."Blair said says to her mother.

"Is this the rest of our lives? A rage of that can only be quieted by violence?"Xavier asks her mother.

"Xavier and Blair, if violence is what, you need to feel better, then you have the perfect mother."She said to her children while they nodded yes.

+

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ISNT THE END BTW I need ideas how can the hollow die without Elijah and Klaus dying I don't know what to pick I guess I should make Aurora to get the hollow inside of lol.