Chapter 8

Date: Sunday, September 12th

I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching Love, Victor when I hear one of my brothers walk into the room. I didn't notice who it was until the person decided to grab the remote and change the channel to a baseball game. Want to guess who it was? His name starts with a T but I like to call him annoying. Yep you got it Tyler.

I turn to look at him and say, "Seriously Tyler? what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I am doing? Watching a baseball game duh," He says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah no I can see that I am not blind," I say with an annoyed voice.

"Well that's debatable considering you wear glasses."

That is true. I was born with an astigmatism in my right eye. So I'm technically blind if I don't wear my glasses. I will run into walls without them. Trust me I've done it a few times.

"Ok whatever I am wearing my glasses so I'm not blind at the moment. I mean why did you change the channel? You saw that I was here first."

"I don't care. I'm older so that means I get the tv whenever I want."

"No no it really doesn't," I say while rolling my eyes again. He's really getting on my nerves.

"Yeah yeah it really does. Now leave me alone so I can watch the game. Go annoy Grayson and Hunter," He says shooing me away.

"Why must you be so annoying," I say under my breath while standing up.

"I figured out a new nickname for you I'm going to start calling you shortie. Get it because you are short?" He says while laughing.

He is always coming up with new nicknames for me. Like just in the past year he has called me moody, Diva and the worst one of all was glasses like seriously? There's also been more but I can't even remember half of them.

"Yeah Tyler I get it I'm not dumb. I really hate you sometimes."

"Nah you love me but now seriously leave," he says then looks back at the tv.

I roll my eyes and sigh while walking into the kitchen. I see that Grayson and Hunter are outside throwing a baseball. So I walk outside because well I'm bored and Tyler took my only form of entertainment. Sure I have a phone but I don't have anything to do on it.

When I get outside I walk over to them and being the little sister that I am I decide to be annoying and complain to them.

"Gosh I hate Tyler so much sometimes."

They both chuckle at my statement and then Grayson says, "what he do this time?"

"Hmm what did he do? Well let's see I was watching tv in the living room when he decided to change the channel to a baseball game and then when I said I was watching tv first he said that he gets the tv whenever he wants because he is older," I say while falling dramatically to the ground.

"Sounds like Tyler," Grayson says.

"Oh and he's also got a new nickname for me."

They both stare at me like they were waiting for me to say something else.

"Well are you going to tell us what that nickname is?" Hunter asks.

"Oh right the nickname is shortie because I'm short."

"That's what he came up with? That's better than the recent one he came up with which was glasses," Grayson says while laughing.

"Yeah I know," I say while laughing.