Qualifier

About your character:
Callsign: Shadow
Passive: Skills of the trade- your footsteps make no noise, even when running jumping or falling. Also, your hearing and vision are 150% better than other legends
Tactical: Peekaboo- You disappear from sight and gain a 50% speed increase, interacting with anything around you will disable this.
Ultimate: Midnight-You launch a dark orb that blocks sight and deafens all other legends, the effect to teammates is reduced by 75%
Favorite weapons types: Wingman, R-99, Volt, R301, Flatline, Peacekeeper, Eva 8, Kraber, Longbow, Sentinel, Bow
(There will be more on this later this is just the basics)

In order to become a legend and actually compete, I have to win the qualifier match. It's a free for all deathmatch where the last one alive wins, and becomes an apex legend. Looking around me this should be a walk in the park.
"I kill stronger than any of them before breakfast." You mumble to yourself. They should all just give up now, make it easier on themselves... And you.
"Now approaching the drop zone, please be prepared to fight, good luck to all." A voice comes over a speaker. You head to the back of the dropship as it opens up to reveal King's Canyon. "You may now jump." A light turns green, signaling that it's okay to jump. Multitudes of contestants jump immediately and you follow suit, observing where a vast majority land and going somewhere relatively quiet.
You check your map, most people landed at Salvage, you're in "Airbase." You're surprised no-one landed with you, seeing how many landed in Salvage.
You begin to search around, finding a level 2 evo shield, 1 battery, 2 cells, 1 medkit, a wingman and a Mastiff shotgun. "I would have preferred a peacekeeper but this will do." Footsteps approach from the east and you hide in one of the buildings. As the footsteps near, you ready your wingman and aim it at the door. The door opens and you fire once, directly hitting a woman in her head.
She falls backward as her eyes roll up into her head and you notice a number change in your view. 35 left. 25 people are already dead? That was fast. You look back to the woman and realize she's changed to a deathbox. You search her and find a level 2 helmet a level 1 backpack and a level 1 heavy mag. You begin to rotate toward Market so you don't get caught in the ring. As you're walking, you hear a weapon shift next to you and dive forward just in time to dodge a spray of bullets from an alternator.
"Okay pal. Shoot this." You activate your tactical and Sprint like hell to behind the guy shooting at you, he's in a nervous frenzy looking around to find you. You aim your mastiff at the back of his head, and fire twice. The first shot cracks his white shield as yours levels up and the second kills him. You use one of your cells before you loot his box. You find a level 2 bag some heals and a level 1 shotgun bolt. You continue toward Market, swapping your Mastiff for a Peacekeeper along the way and finding a digital threat for your wingman.
You check your hud, 3 challengers alive, only 2 left? Damn this is easy. "Your kill leader has been eliminated." Make that 1.
      Timeskip
You're waiting at the top of cage with a kraber and an r99. You hear a door open amd look to your left to see someone walk out of the building with a smug look on their face. "Ill teach you to be cocky." You whisper to yourself as you steady your aim and blow that smile right off his face.
"You are the apex champion." A dropship cones down to meet you and you board it, ready to start this new chapter of your life.