Into Her Void

Renee's breasts are soft and warm against your chest. You take your time slowly exploring her body with your hands, caressing every inch as you kiss her gently. Her lips are soft and luscious to the touch and you smile against them as her hair falls and brushes your face. You can't help but think about what her other lips must taste like.

     As if she read your mind she shoves you and begins to grind her hips against your member. You're surprised and startled at first but quickly get comfortable enough to slip your thumbs into her waistband and slide her pants off of her body. You sit there for a second, this beautiful woman right in front of you was quite the sight to behold in only her panties.

    Renee kisses your chest as she undoes your belt and continues to slide your pants off, followed by your boxers. She kisses up and down your shaft as she moves her hand in little circle motions while pulling on your pole. You throw your head back as you feel her tongue wrap around as she licks from base to tip. As she wraps her lips around your manhood you let out a groan of pleasure and you could almost swear you felt her smile at your enjoyment. You look to see her staring up at you with a look of enjoyment and desire on her face. You have to admit, the woman's good. You slide your hand behind her head and grab her hair, giving a slight yank then shoving her head all the way down your shaft. You don't release until you hear her gurgling for air, when you do she yanks back with tears running and sucking down air before she moves to continue. As she moves her lips up and down your shaft she teases your head with her tongue until your explosion fills her throat and she backs up with a moan.

      "Come here, Renee." You pick her up and place her on the couch to repay what she just gave you. You slide her panties from her body and toss them across the room before you begin to kiss the creases of her thighs, and move inward. When you reach her lips she begins to squirm and gasp. Youre forced to hold her down by her hips. You repeatedly make little suction kisses on her clit as you flick your tongue. She summons unexpected strength as she bucks her hips so hard she slams into you and gives you a nosebleed but you don't stop. You simply apply more pressure to hold her down. Her legs slam shut on your head and it's all you can do to keep going and not pass out from the impact. Her hands are wrapped around your head as she moans loudly. "The rooms are soundproof right?" You pause just long enough to say.

     "U-uh huuuuuuuhhhh." She screams as she orgasms once more. Now, you decide, you crawl over top of her and begin to kiss her as you insert yourself. Her legs wrap around your waist with her hands in your hair as you feel the atmosphere change and everything goes dark. "Shit. I-im sorry." Everything returns to normal but you don't care, all you care about is the gorgeous woman underneath you. Your strokes are slow yet powerful. Her moans drive you to keep going and never stop even after you fill her guts with your juices multiple times. Her head shoots back as she orgasms. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 times so far. You're losing your mind over her. Renee leans forward to kiss you as you drive deep into her. You both finish together.

     You roll over and pull the amazing woman into your arms to rest.