Match Aftetmath

The legends are gathered in The Paradise Lounge after the match. Everyone is having fun and congratulating you on your victory. "I'm impressed." You hear Loba approaching behind you. "Not everyone can handle the Legends like that. Especially on their first match."

   "I don't care if you're impressed, thief. Stay away from my pockets. I know you're upset that you lost." You turn to shoot her a threatening glare and she backs away.

  "Fine, I guess you don't know a beautiful woman when you see one." She turns her back and swisher her hips as she walks away.

    "Actually I do. Let me know when you find one so I can talk to her." Mirage spits his drink all over the bar at this as he falls over laughing and Loba glares at the both of you.

   "That's no way to talk to a lady!" She growls and throws a bottle at you.

    "Lady?" You catch the bottle. "Where is she? All I see is a stammering bitch." You Chuck it back at her, hitting her square in the bridge of her nose.

   "Why you-" she grasps her nose and turns away. "I can't wait to see you in the next match.

  Now Octavio Makoa and Walter are all laughing as well. Octavio orders you 4 shots of tequila. "Holy Mierda amigo, that was good. I've never seen her so flustered before." He laughs some more as you slam the shots back. "She seems so used to getting what she wants it's annoying."

   "Well she won't be getting it from me." You reply as you sip your drink of choice, a mix of rum and whiskey.

   "Not the way you swing, huh Bruddah?" Makoa raises his eyebrow at you.

   "Just not my type, I'm not gay, if that's what you're asking. Though I'm flattered. You stand and take a sarcastic bow and they laugh again.

    Renee approaches the group. "Loba looks pissed, what happened?" She asks as she sits right next to you.

    Some nerve... You turn to face her. "After being an absolute bitch this whole time you have the nerve to sit down next to me and create small talk? Fuck off. It's none of your damn buisness." You stand to walk away but she's already gone. Everyone continues joking and having fun.

                 Time skip

    It's late, the lounge is empty except your little crew at the bar and Renee sitting alone in a corner. Elliott nods toward her. "Hey, Y/n. Mind taking her home?"

  You whirl around. "Why me? She's gonna try and kill me again." You glance at the girl. She looks pitiful. Lonely and drunker than piss.

   "I gotta clean up, and they're occupied." Octavio and Ajay had been headed out the door while Makoa and Walter were flirting to the point you questioned if they weren't already sleeping together. You didn't really have a choice.

   "You owe me." You got up and walked over to her. "Come on Renee. Let's get you home so I can lay down." You grab her arm to lead her out.

   "No. I still haven't apologized to Y/n." She smacks your hand away. You simply pick her up and carry her to the door.

    "Remember to wrap before you tap, lover boy." Elliott jeers. You simply flip him off and he chuckles as you disappear out the door with a wasted Renee in your arms.

     "Put me down I need to *hick* apologize." Renee whines.

      "It's me, Y/n and I wanna lay down so how about your apology is letting me take you back home so I can go crash, huh?"

   She shakes her head. "I'm sorry for being so insufferable." She wraps her arms around you and her voice cracks. "I just have a hard time trusting new people." You look down to see tears forming in her eyes. You'd be lying if you said she wasn't attractive, you know, in a crazy psycho bitch kinda way.

     "Apology accepted." You reach the tower and step into the elevator. It reaches your floor and you walk to her room. You try the door but it's locked. They lock? "Open the door."

    "I lost my key." She says. "Gotta stay in your room." You groan and open your door. You set her on your bed and walk to your door to lock it. You can't find the lock and start getting frustrated. "It's voice activated." Renee giggles in the doorway.

   "Lock." You hear a click as the door locks. "Wait-" you turn to her as she giggles and flops on your bed pulling the covers over herself. "We're gonna go open your door.

     "But I don't wanna be lonely!" She complains and pouts. You try to pick her up but she pulls you down into bed next to her and wraps her arms around you.

  You give up and slide under the covers with her, drifting off to sleep.