6

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't help but stiffle my laughter as Taehyung just left Tzuyu standing speechless, Jesus that boy was something else.

"Gosh, He's so fucking rude" pssh, you haven't met you "how'd you even know him anyways and why were you walking with him, tsk, y'all looked like a gay couple entering those gates together" she said now standing in front of me with her right hand on her hips.

"Tzuyu stop, what the hell? He's my step brother. Geez, don't just go around assuming things without thinking, okay?" I replied, rolling my eyes and walking past her to my locker.

"Jungkook are you walking away from me?" I heard her slightly shout but I wasn't in the mood to deal with her shits. It's a Monday morning for crying out loud...Let me Live.

Taehyung's POV

"So tell me, how's your step brother? Is he hot?" Jimin asked once we reached my locker.

"Oh, wow, he's not treating me that bad, thanks for asking" I rolled my eyes and punched in the combination to the locker, hearing a click.

"I was going to ask that later, you know. I just wanted the most important one right now"

"And he being hot or not is better than my welfare? You're a great bestie chim" I said chuckling a bit.

"Aren't just I? I'm so fucking rare, be happy"

"Well to answer your question, It's Jungkook, so yes he's hot" I faced him for a slight second before turning back to my locker.

"For a second I thought it was The Jeon Jungkook"

"It is the Jeon Jungkook, I told you this before chim"

"Wait Hol' up, you telling me that Jeon fucking Jungkook aka King Westwood is your frickin step brother?" He asked looking at me with wide eyes.

Seriously?!, Is that what they called him?

"Yeah he is, so what?" I said pretending to not care when really I do want to know why he's all eager and stuff.

"Wow, I'm surprised you aren't crushing on him yet"

"Who said I wasn't?" I replied smugly and prepared my self for a scream which sure did happen.

"OMG, YOU LIKE HIM" he -more like- shouted and I just had to roll my eyes and kept my hands over his mouth to stop him from screaming any further.

"Stop shouting Chim, and yes I do, okay, it's hard not to like him, I'll have you know that"

"Hard not to like who?" I quickly cursed as I heard him ask right behind me.

Jungkook's POV

I was searching for Taehyung after I left Tzuyu, not because I wanted to see him obviously, I just wanted to.

Also I remembered dad saying I should give him a tour around school, so why not now.

I was on the other side the school, still searching for him, that was until I heard a scream.

I quickly walked towards where the sound came from and saw Taehyung with who I presumed was the best friend he was talking about, his hands over his mouth. I haven't seen him around anywhere though.

"Stop shouting chim, and yes I do, okay. It's hard not to like him, I'll have you know that" him? was he gay? I mean I kinda guessed but I didn't really think he was.

And who the hell was he that he likes, pffft not happening.

"Hard not to like who?" I had no other choice but to ask.

I saw the both of them stiffen and Taehyung cursed lowly while glaring at his best friend, what was his name?

"Umm- n-no one, y-you were just h-hearing th-things, hahaha, m-me? like s-someone? psshh" it wouldn't take a genius to know he was lying.

"Come on, just tell me, it's not like anything can go wrong, can it? Who's the guy you like?"

"Y-you're not d-disgusted I'm g-gay?" He asked and I know oh so well he was trying to change the subject but I answered anyways, faking hurt.

"I'm not homophobic Taehyung, even my best friends are bisexual and pan, I'm hurt you thought I was" Deep down I really was hurt he thought I was. We talked a lot yesterday and he didn't even tell me.

"O-oh s-sorry" he pouted that his signature adorable pout and turned his gaze to the tiled floor.

"Don't try changing the subject Taehyung, tell me okay, who is it you like, i-" before I could finish, that Godforsaken bell rang, signalling our first period.

"Well bye, see you after school" he yelled as his best friend dragged him away, seriously what the hell is that guy's name?

But it looked like luck wasn't on Taehyung's side cos we literally had all the periods together, the third being an exception.

Thanks so much for 100+ reads in just two days. It's really thrilling
Also hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment
I love you guys
-Allison

QOTC
Chocolate or Vanilla?

Both?👀