8

Taehyung's POV

No no no no no, please why him, out of all 34 students, it just had to be him.

Not like I don't like it or anything, infact I'm glad he's my partner but I'm just so nervous.

This is really getting frustrating!

"Are you okay, Taehyung?" I flinched a little and turned to face him

"Do you not want to partner with me? I mean you can switch if you-"

"No Jungkook, it's fine. I just..." I said averting my gaze to the floor.

"Then what's the problem? I can tell you don't look too happy. If it's about being my partner, you can tell me, I wouldn't actually mind" he chuckled nervously, slanting a bit to sit on the teacher's table. Mr Wang wasn't in the class if that's what you're thinking.

"Shut up Jungkook, come on. Let's go home" I giggled, taking his left arm and dragging him out of the class ignoring all the sparks in my body and butterflies in my stomach.

"Kookieee!" Tzuyu came from literally nowhere and pulled Jungkook out of my hands, hugging him tightly.

She had to come and ruin this, yeah I get he's your boyfriend but some space would do, you know.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, glaring at her as she pretended not to see me.

"Hey baby" He bent a little and pecked her cheeks. Hey baby, blehhh!

"What was that, fag?" Oh I said that out loud. Okay hol' up, who the hell she calling 'fag'?

"Excuse you?"

"Taehyung, let's go. Don't mind her" jungkook said finally out of Tzuyu's grip and walking towards me.

"Uhh, hell no, did you hear what this plastic just called me?" I replied, already annoyed.

I wasn't in the mood for all these. All I wanted was a nice drive home, go up to my room, lay on my bed and just sleep. But this .... Just had to spoil everything.

"Did you just call me plastic?" She gasped, exaggeratingly (A.N lol, is this even a word?) might I add.

"Tzuyu just shut up, Taehyung let's go" Jungkook said still trying to tug me away but me not even budging.

"Wait so you're just gonna side him and leave with him, I'm your girlfriend kookie, you're meant to side me not this fag, what's gotten into you?" She slightly yelled while hitting his chest.

Oh stop it, overdramatic ass, pfft.

"I'm not on anyone's side, Tzuyu. You started all this first, you don't call him a fag, okay?" He sighed.

"What the-"

"Just do your body a favour and shut the hell up before your overly tight dress rips, okay? Goodbye. Come on Jungkook" I finished and walked out of the school gates not caring if Jungkook was even following me.

Jungkook's POV

"Tzuyu, what the hell was that?" I yelled after Taehyung walked out the school.

"Excuse me, you really are gonna side him over me? Are you crazy kook?" She said and was about to start hitting me again but I held her hands up.

Nuh uh, that ain't happening again.

"I'm not crazy tzuyu" I sighed "you don't call people fags even if they're gay and how'd you know if he's gay, you don't even know him" I continued, rubbing the bridge of my nose. I was so done with this girl.

"I don't care, he called me plastic"

"Well you insulted him first, so it's your fault. I'll be going now, don't call or talk to me until you apologise to Taehyung and I mean it" I said walking away.

"Pssh, I'm not gonna apologize to some guy, kookie and you know that, you really can't do what you're saying" I turned around smirking as she stood with her arms crossed.

"Watch me, baby" I replied smugly and walked out of the gates.

I saw Taehyung resting on the passenger's door,his attention on his phone as he didn't see me coming until I cleared my throat.

"Oh hey Jungkook, ready to go?" He asked nonchalantly as if nothing happened in there.

"Uh yeah, let's go" I turned around and walked to the diver's seat, unlocked the car and we got in.

"I'm sorry" he said suddenly when we were just about a small distance from home.

"For?" I asked, though I guessed something but I wasn't sure if that was it.

"For insulting and yelling at your girlfriend, I know you're mad at me right now but I couldn't help it after she called me a fag, I don't like that word" okay I was right. But he wasn't meant to be apologising, it wasn't his fault, it was Tzuyu's.

"Hey hey, don't apologise okay, it's not your fault, Tzuyu caused it, so don't apologise. Also, No I'm not mad at you" I could never, you're too adorable to ever be.

"Really?" His eyes lit up as he said that, turning on his seat to face me.

I cooed at his cute state and just nodded, smiling.

              ✿

"So how bout the project?" he asked as soon as we entered the house.

"Can we start tomorrow pleaseee, I don't want to do anything now" I whined which caused him to smile.

"Jesus, did you just pout?" He laughed so hard, bending down to clutch his stomach a bit.

"Yeah, I did. Is there a problem?" I asked smiling as I watched him still laughing but not as much as before.

"Naa, just a first. You looked cute though" and that did something to my stomach.

"Thanks I guess" I chuckled "By the way Hobi and Yoongi are coming over soon, do you mind?" I asked before he could reach the stairs.

"This is your house Jungkook, you shouldn't ask me. And if you really do want my answer, No I don't mind, they seem pretty nice" and with that he flashed me a smile and went upstairs.

Only one question ran through my mind as I stood there.

Why did I ask for his permission to get my friends over?....

Here you go
Chapter dedicated to TAEKOOK_happines for keeping up with this story. It means a lot really

Vote and comment guys
I love you
-Allison

QOTC
Hobbies?

Writing, reading, vibing to BTS songs, eating, drawing, sleeping, wasting the Wi-Fi🤡