rei x reader

this was indeed a request,,by dearmitake EJNOY LOLZ

fem reader i think?? i dont remember so i'll stick to fem (i'm so sorry if it was male/nb i have the worst memory to ever exist :'D)

RAS' band practice was over, and bOY was rei exhausted.. i mean, who wouldn't be?? she just wanted to get home and see her gf, y/n. y/n was a,, mix of a person... she could be shy and cute one minute and be xinyan 2.0 the next. and rei lOVED THAT ABOUT HER... anyways back to the story,,, rei was walking back to y/n's place and got a text from her.

y/n the #girlboss

hey rei when r u gonna b home?? i miss u :(

sexc woman

i'll be home soon, y/n. looking forward to some of your spaghetti. (a/n kinda??? if u couldnt tell im actually obsessed with spaghetti,, ha,,,, :flushed: pls donate)

y/n the #girlboss

alr!! see u soon bubs :D

----

and with that, she walked fASTER.

timeskip like 10 minutes later, 3rd person (?? idk what pov i dropped out of 2nd grade) pov

when you were done with the spaghetti, and making yourself a plate, you heard the door open and immediately ran over to it. "Rei!!" you said, hugging her. (lets act like you're atleast 5-2 inches shorter than her lol) "Hi, Y/n. I smell the spaghetti! it smells amazing, dear." she said, complimenting your spagHETTI.. "Thank you!! i thought of you making it.." you said, getting shy at the end. "Aww, thank you.." she responded,,, "You're welcome! Anyway, how was rehearsal?" you asked her "fun, but tiring. oh yea, lock and pareo said hi." she replied, smiling. "Oo, tell them next rehearsal i said hi back!!" you said, getting excited. how much coffee did you drink this morning dang,,? anyway, after that you guys watched some TV and ate the spaghetti, took a shower together (WHOLESOMELY U HORNY LITTLE CHICKEN STRIPS) and got ready for bed. u guys also cuddled so ya. your name on the text messages were correct, u r a #girlboss.

hope u enjoyed!! and sorry it took so long to come out i got grounded for being a demon child :eyeroll: anyway,,,, next chapter will be out soon! it's a sayo request lolz