Chapter 5 = Meeting Shawn Mendes❤️

I got out of the pool and I see all the macgon boys. I look at each and everyone of them. I stop at Shawn Mendes. He is my favorite out of all the macgon boys. I stared at him for a long time and then he smiled at me I smiled back. I turn around and see Nathaniel out of the pool staring at me. I smile at him but he did not smile back he was still staring at me. I walked toward him and punched him playfully and he stopped staring and said "yes I would" I said " yes you will what?" " What do you mean?" Nathaniel said. " I mean you were staring at me so I punched you." i said. " Ok" Nathaniel said back. We all got our towels and went up to get changed.

After we got changed me and Nathaniel went to the other room. We sat on the floor in a circle. Then Tiana opened her mouth and said " Mattew is handsomer in person." We all laughed and then it was silent until there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. It was Matt, Carter, Cam, and Shawn. " Come in" I said to them. They came in a joined the circle. " So what were you guys doing." Cater asked. " Nothing much just sitting. We all have very interesting life's like you guys." Annie said. I laughed in my head bc I knew she was being sarcastic. " You want to play truth or dare?" Matt asked. " Sure we all said. "ok I will go first." Matt said. He looked around and stopped when he saw me. " Kayla, Truth or dare?" " Dare" I said. " I dare you to kiss Shawn." I am not sure if I looked shocked but I was shocked. I looked at Nathaniel and he looked upset. Then I looked at Shawn and he looked really happy. I got up and went to him and we kissed it was long and I enjoyed it. I pulled away and went back to where I was sitting.

After everyone played someone knocked on the door. I went to open it and someone ran in and pinned me against the wall. I closed my eyes so I didn't know who it was. The person leaned in...

Hey guys sorry it took me forever to update. I was busy. I will try to update sooner. Luv you guys and thanks for all the reads

❤️Kayla❤️💋💋