Chapter 12 = Girl Day

Someone just broke down the door. I looked at where the door was then I saw that is was Nathaniel. I am never speaking to him. " Kayla there you are I have been so worried." I just glared at him. " What did I do now?" He asked me. I looked at Shawn. He started the DVD. Nathaniel was looking at it closely and then he figured out it was him. His eyes went big and then he looked at me. Then I just realized u am still tied up. I wiggle around and then Shawn unties me. I get up and I leave the room.

When I get to my room I start packing up. I want to go home and forget all of this happened. I just want to forget. I phone buzzes and it was an alert from Pinterest. I haven't been in Pinterest for a long time. So I decided to go on. I looked at Nathaniel profile and I looked in his important stuff board. There was picture of me and some words saying:

This girl is going through a lot and I want to say I am sorry. Comment nice things about her to encourage her.❤️❤️ I love her.

I started to tear up. This is very nice of him but I still want to go home. I ran out he room to the other room. Only Zamia was in the room. I ran to her and hugged her. I need her sass I miss her sass. I asked her if she wanted to do a girl day today and she said yes. I book a nails and salon appointment and we are going to see the movie The Duff together. ( we actually saw this movie together in real life)

We went to the salon. I wanted a bun braid and Zamia just wanted to trim. After we went to the salon we went to the spa. We got our nails done. Zamia got her nails done purple and I got mine done blue. There was time left before the movie so we decided to go shopping. We went to the mall. We were walking to forever 21 when I bumped into Marissa. She looked worried. I am mad at her but not as mad has Nathaniel. Maybe she doesn't know I was dating him. " Hey Marissa, I was just wondering if you were dating Nathaniel?" " No I am not." " Oh because I saw you kiss him." " Oh that I was paid to kiss him by Shawn." " Oh ok." So I am still mad at Nathaniel because he did still kiss her. " So Marissa what are you worried about?" " I don't what to talk about it know maybe later but nice to see you again." " You too." Then I started walking again with Zamia. I have to talk to Nathaniel.

After we went shopping we went tot see a movie. We got popcorn and candy. A lot of candy. The movie started and I started to think about what I was going to say to Nathaniel.

After the movie was done we went out the theatre. The theatre is in the mall. We started to walk and then I saw Nathaniel he was a reck. His hair was not styled and he had missed matched clothes on. I told Zamia I will be right back. I jogged to him. He looked up at me. He was about to say something but he stopped. Then I started talking.

-

Hey guys I hope you liked thins chapter. Sorry this chapter was kinda boring I wanted to make it long. This was half a fill in chapter. What do you think Kayla is going to say to Nathaniel. Last but not least I want to know your ideas. I kinda have writers block. Luv you guys!!!

❤️KAYLA❤️💋💋