Chapter 31 = Pool

KAYLA'S POV

Today me and Nathaniel are going to the pool. I put on a black bikini and Aqua top. This bathing suit is one of my favorites. I put a cover up dress over it and then put on my flip flops. I put everything I needed in a bag and then I headed to the kitchen. Nathaniel was waiting there in the kitchen sitting in a chair on his phone. " Come on let's go." I said and then we went out the door to the pool.

It is a community pool so everyone from the neighborhood could come. I remember when we first got here and my and batgirl and all my other friends came and we all went to the pool and me and Nathaniel kissed underwater. It was so romantic but I also met Shawn there to. Everything is really confusing. Me and Nathaniel got a seat next to each other and then we put our stuff down. Then I took off my cover up and I turned around and saw Nathaniel staring at me. "It is rude to stare." I told him while laughing. He started blushing and then took off his shirt. I couldn't help but stare at him. He is so cute. " What happened to be staring rude?" He ask/ told me. " It is not rude when I do it that is the difference.

But this time around Nathaniel sat at the edge of the pool and didn't go and jump in. So being me I pushed him and he fell in. I started laughing really hard I felt like I had to pee. Then Nathaniel got out his hand and asked if I can help him out so I knew he was going to pull me in so I said no and sat at the edge. He swam to me and grabbed both my legs and pulled me down. I fell into the pool and it was really cold.

I got up from under water and I was about to get out when Nathaniel stopped me and asked, " Where are you going?" " Out because it is really cold." "No I annoy letting you go out because I am not." And the he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me away from the edge. " No put it is so cold." "To bad you are staying in here." Then a smirk appeared on his face. He throw me high and far on the middle and then I went in the freezing cold pool and when I came up I felt more warm. I swam out and then jumped in and landed Nathaniel and we both went under. " That was payback."

After awhile of swimming it was getting late and we need a good rest so we can wake up earlier for the flight. So we left the pool and went back to the house. I took a shower and got into clothes that I can wear to the airport because we are leaving at 4 in the morning so I got dressed into that and then I brushed my teeth and made sure everything was packed. I was invited to Magcon a long time ago but now I get to go to the one in New York so I will see my fans. I also do a lot of vines so I am famous for that and being a Shawn Mendes friend. Now that I explained some of my life to you that I forgot to tell you I am going to sleep. Then I dreamt about Nathaniel, Shawn and Matt. And wondered who I will be with in the future.

/

EY GY O I ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE TO ᗪᗩY I O. I ᗩᗰ OT GOIG TO E ᗩᗷᒪE TO ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE TOOᖇᖇO EᑕᗩᑌᔕEITI
Y ᗷᖇOTEᖇᔕ GᖇᗩᗪᑌᗩTIO ᗷᑌT O TE EEKEᑎᗪ I ᕼᗩᐯE OTᗷᗩᒪᒪ TOᑌᖇᑎᗩᗰET ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ I 2 Oᑌᖇᔕ ᗩᗯᗩY O I Iᒪᒪ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE I TᕼᗩT TIE. I ᒍᑌᔕT ᗰᗩᗪE TI OOK OGE TE E᙭ᑭETE. I ᗩᗰ ᗩᒪᔕO GOIG TO TᗩᖇT OKIG O TE EOᑎᗪ OOK. ᒪᑌᐯ YO GY!!

❤️KYᒪᗩ♥️💋💋