Kiribaku - 1

"By the way they are third years, and about to graduate"

Kirishima's POV

I had nothing to do, so I was just on my phone scrolling through Instagram. Then I heard a knock at my door, hopeful that it was Bakugou. I jumped up and opened my door to reveal Denki.

"Oh hi Denki, what are you doing here?" I ask confused, he normally text's me before he just comes over.

"Hey, Sero was wondering if we wanted to hang at his dorm, Mina is also going if your interested?" He said practically just walking into my dorm. My dorm wears pretty messy, but I ' didn't mind. I had no self motivation to clean it up.

"Yeah sure, is Bakugou going?" I ask. We normally hang out as a group and I mostly want to go if he's going.

"I haven't asked yet, but he can go. Hopefully he'll be nice," Denki says as he laughs. I laugh to. It's true Bakugou is barely nice, but that is what I like about him.

If it isn't painfully obvious, I have a huge crush on Bakugou and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. We have so much sexual tension between us it's crazy. Our friend make fun of us for that. We haven't done anything like kissed or held hands or that shit, we just always stay close to each other.

I grab my shoes and a sweatshirt and Denki and I walk over to Bakugou's dorm. We knock sand he answer and I blush and look away. I am pretty sure he saw me.

"Yes? What do you want?" He says and looks at me dead in the eye. I don't look away just look back at him and Denki sigh's.

"Want to come hang out with us at Sero's dorm?" Denki's asks, and Bakugou looks at Denki then back at me and walks inside his dorm and slips on his shoes and walks out.

\We walk and just talk about absolutely nothing. I was in the middle and Denki was on the right off me and Bakugou was on the left of me. When we got to Sero's dorm we knocked and Mina answered the door.

"Hiiiii, you're finally here, took you long enough!" She says as she yanks us inside. We take off our shoes and sit in the middle of the room, we sit in a circle. Bakugou was left of me and Sero was right of me. "Ok, we should play something, like a game I'm boreddd," She says jumping up and walking around the circle.

"This better not be Duck Duck Goose," Bakugou says and he covers his head when Mina get's halfway across the circle. I laugh at that and so does Sero.

Mina slaps his head, "NO THIS ISNT DUCK DUCK GOOSE! I'm just thinking of stuff to do and I like to walk when I think," She says and continues to walk. "TRUTH OR DARE!" She yells. I know what mine will be, I personally didn't want to because it would have something to do with Bakugou, which I didn't really want.

I look around the circle and everyone nods, including Bakugou, so I nod also and Denki starts and he asks Mina so eat a spoonful of Ketchup mixed with Mustard and she did. Then it was her turn. "Bakugou truth or dare?" She asks then smirks at me and smirks at him. I hide my face him my hands

"Dare, I'm no scary cat so bring it on!" He yells and she smiles.

"Kiss your crush," She says and my heart drops. His clearly did also because he was silent and looked mad.

"WHAT?! I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH SH-SHUT UP THATS DUMB!" He yells and storms over to her as she stands up.

"Yes you do, it's obvious just own up to it. I'll even say his name.. MHM!" She says and Bakugou leaps at her and covers her mouth.

I pull Bakugou off her and Sero holds her back from attacking him. I apologize and could tell Bakugou was riled up so I wave and drag him off pissed. He fights against me but he was no use because I was using my quirk. When we got to my dorm I threw him inside and locked the door.

"What the hell was that! Why can't you control yourself?!" I say and he just looks at the ground.

"Sorry, I just.. I didn't wanting her saying my crush's name." He says and looks back up at me, he was a little red so he was either.

"Oh so you do have a crush? Tell me," I say, even though I think it's me. He just looks at the ground and walk up to me. "I have one," I smirk.

"Is it me?' Bakugou asks looking me dead in the eyes before his mouth was probably 3 inches away from mine.

"Quite possibly, you might n-" I got cut of by Bakugou kissing me. I kissed him back, he slammed me into the door and grabbed my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip and I hesitantly opened my mouth. After a little while I had to pull away, I couldn't breathe.

"Does that answer your question of why I didn't want Mina to say that I liked you in front of everyone? I couldn't have that happen," Bakugou says.

"Why? Are you ashamed you like me because believe me, you seemed confident in that kiss," I say with Bakugou still on top of me against the door, only a couple inches away.

"No dumbass, I am not ashamed to like you. I just wouldn't be able to do this," He says as he slams his lips back on mine. Again forcing his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues suck, lick and slurp at each others mouths. Again I couldn't breathe so I had to pull back.

"Well. I'm glad you could do that. It adds more affects," I say jokingly, and Bakugou actually laughs. It's the cutest thing ever. He is still right against me on the door. We still haven't moved.

"Why did you wait until we almost graduated to say this? We will barely every get to see each other after!" I yell realizing this.

"Why not?"

"Well, we will be hero's and fighting and going home!"

"Can we not live together. After all we are 19,"

I think. I think deeply, before I can finish he kisses me again, not with tongue, just a light awesome kiss.

"Oh also Mr. Aizawa has a surprise for us third year's, apparently class 1-A goes on a graduating trip to the beach in America. I think it's called Turk and Caicos." Bakugou says, his hand still on my hips and mine still looped around his neck.

"oooo fun! I love the beach. Also plane rides I love them!" I say as I nuzzle my nose on Bakugou's nose.

"You're to damn cute right now," Bakugou says as he kisses me again, for the hundredth time tonight. I love it.

Then someone knocks on the door I'm leaning up against. It scared me and Bakugou chuckles. I hit his arm. I open the door. It's Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey Mr. Aizawa," I say.

"You two meet in the classroom in 5 minutes," He says as he walk away, not even waiting for a response. I laugh and kiss Bakugou again, before we head out to go to the classroom.