Kiribaku - 7

Kirishima POV

smut

It was the morning, and this was the only day we had nothing to do whatsoever, nothing planned or anything. I woke up in Katsuki's arms to somebody banging on our door. I woke up very confused on what is happening, and by the looks of it so did Katsuki. When I finally realized I rolled my eyes and went to stand up.

"Who the hell is that?" He asked clearly annoyed. I just shrugged as I went to the door and opened it. When I saw Mina I shut it immediately. I cannot with her at times.

"It was Mina. Probably wanting to hang out or something," I said as I waddled back to the bed, still exhausted. When I got onto the bed Katsuki held me in his arms, as I closed my eyes onto his bare chest. Trying to sleep. I did fall asleep, but again not for long.

When I woke up the second time there was more banging. This time I didn't feel like moving, so Katsuki did. I felt pretty empty without him right there. It was Mina again who was knocking at the door.

"Wanna get breakfast with us?" Mina said with Denki with her. I assumes Shinsou was there also.

"Fuck off bitch," Katsuki said as he slammed the door and locked it. "Eiji?" He said with a completely different tone making me smile.

"Yes Kat?" I said with a raspy morning voice as he walks over to me. He smiles and bends down kissing me. I sit up and put my hand on his face. I felt weird, and this kiss was making me feel weirder.

I deepened the kiss, pulling him onto the bed, as he climbed on top of me. "Right now?" He said looking at me. Was I wanting sex? Was that the feeling? I nodded because I wanted to see if that was what I was craving. All I knew was that I felt weird.

I wasn't wearing a shirt, just pant's. I desperately wanted to be touched.

"I dont know," I say as he gives me a confused look. "Like i feel weird, and I think so." He looks at me weirdly still. "Yes I want to fuck," I say as just as those words leave my mouth his mouth is on my neck and his hand is reaching down to pull down my shorts. His hot breathe feels so good on my neck I couldn't help but moan a little. 

He looks at my face. "You're so hot Eiji, everything about you is so hot," He says and I pull him down for a kiss. 

"What if I wanna top?" I ask with his mouth about a single centimeter away from mine. I feel him get hard which makes me get hard.

"Then top, but you gotta fight for it," He says as I activate my quirk and roll us over and pin me on top of him, him not being able to move. "Fuck you," He grumbles as I adjust my lap and slowly grind on him. 

I look at him and he covers his face and lets out small sounds. I reach for his hand and pin them above his head. I kiss him, and he kisses me back very needly. He rubs his hands all ver my back and squeezes me ass. I grind on him as we make out, causing us both to moan into the kiss. I then start to kiss his neck, leaving small hickeys along the way. He starts to moan a bit more, as I get harder and harder. I then pull back and start to remove his pants and boxers. Once the are off I attack his inner thighs, biting, sucking and jerking him off at the same time. I get a lot of loud moans from him.

"Fuck Eiji,, ahh ngh! Shit your so good, fuck at this," He moans out. I then start to suck him off. He pulls on my hair, making me moan on his dick.  "I'm..." he pants. I know what he was about to say so I suck on him real hard as he cum's down my throat. I then flop next to him. He laughs and cuddles up to me this time. 

"I love you baby," I say as he smiles into my neck.

"I love you more my love" He says. "That felt good," He added on. I smiled, but then he squirmed and then got on top of me. "You're still hard," He said.