Just a little words from Quinn

Sup i'm Quinn and this is the story on how I died, wow that was pretty straight to the point but yeah i'm dead this is just my backstory tho. I'm resting peacefully in hell.

I moved to Indiana in 1986 because of my drug problem it got serious so my parents thought us moving would make me better but whatever, at this point everyone had been talking about the whole secret Russian lab underneath the star court thing. Did you know they had to build the entire thing again because there was a huge monster size hole on the top of the roof.

Anyways I met this group of people to be honest I forgot their names but there was one girl Max we were close like really close.
I came out like a year ago just so you know parents weren't happy about that, i'm just confused if that was the reason they didn't throw me a funeral, I don't like big parties based on one person but i'm fucking dead I would like some appreciation.

But yeah I met some weird kids, did some crazy things, fell in love then died. I have to ask you something, if you were on a slide and at the end was death, would you look down or up. I always ask people that it's how I figure out what type of person they are.

Oh how could I forget your probably wondering how I died, well you have to wait to find out.