Meet the losers

After the teacher introduced us in the most awkward way humanly possible he assigned seats and thank god Max was right behind because we can finally discuss why the three guys were staring at us.
We were learning some boring stuff about the brain when the bell rang, everyone got up and started going out of the classroom. I stayed behind to wait for Max to gather her things, when she did we exited the classroom.

                                   𓆉

It was lunch time and of course Max and I sat with eachother wuth no one at our table, we were talking about our favourite bands until we noticed the three weird guys staring at us again.

"Hry Max," "Yeah," "Do you know those guys over there, they've been staring at us all day." "I dont know them but do you want to see why their looking at us." I nodded and we walked  over there, when they noticed us walking towards them they looked suprised and started starting looking at each other with nervous faces.

"Why do you keep staring at us" Max said as we slid down at their table, "Uh what are y-y-y you talking a-a-about" The one with a bowl cut said "We're talking about the fact that all day today you guys have been giving us looks" I said sternly, "We're sorry w-w-we won't do it again" A kid with a bandana on said "Look we don't want any problems so just be cool ok" Max said in a soothing tone, looks like I'm the bad coo in this situation. But as if cursed by the devil the mean girls from before came to the table and started being assholes.

"Well looky here all the losers at one table, aw are you friends now" "Leave us alone Heather" The bandana kid said "Look midnight is talking" "Leave bitch before I make you" I said in a harsh tone "Who do you think you talking to dyke" Heather said with a surprised look on her face "I'm talking to ratty horse mouth bitch who doesn't know how to keep her mouth or her legs shut" I said, Heather huffed and walked away and so did her minions "Yeah and next time wash yourself, your coochie stinks just like your personality" Max yelled across the cafeteria which made everyone laugh.
"Thanks for sticking up for us, I'm Mike that's Lucas, that's Dustin and that's Will"
"No problem I'm Quinn and this is Max"

𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑛 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙:
𝐻𝑎 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

                                 𓆉
AN:
Sorry that I didn't update in three days I'm just lazy.