Random Girl

We walk in and go our separate ways. Since I already had my schedule, I went to find my locker. Uhhh where is it? I go through 3 different hallways. I was about to try the fourth, when a girl bumped into me.

" OMG I'm so sorry" The girl said. She had platinum blonde hair. I was so annoyed that I didn't take a second to introduce myself.

" Yeah you should be" I say annoyed

" Hey fool, don't talk to my bff like that" another girl says

" No, no, no Piper it's ok. I'm still sorry for what happened. If you want I-"

" No just stay away from me loser" I say. I walk away before either of the girls could respond. I walked, and walked, until I finally found my locker. I put in the code and try opening it, but it won't work. I pull, push, even beg it to open yet it still didn't work. I give up and start walking to class.

" Hey Kiddo. I'm Mr. Stefan, and welcome to chemistry!!!" Mr. Stefan says

" Oh um hi. I'm Gavin" I say

" Wait Gavin- Gavin Magnus?"

" Uh yeah"

" Oh your brother was in my class last year"

"Cool?" I say before walking to a chair and sitting down. About 10 minutes later a bunch if kids rushed into the classroom.

" Gavin can you please go sit on the other side of the class?" Mr. Stefan says

" Yeah sure" I say getting up. I sat back down, at a different table. Someone sat next to me, but I didn't pay much attention to it. I start digging through my backpack for a pencil. I think I left my pencil case at home.

"Excuse me um can I barrow a pencil?" I say to the girl sitting next to me

" Sure" The girl said. The girl turned around to reveal, she was the blonde haired girl from earlier.

"..Oh you" I say rolling my eyes

" So... Your names Gavin?" The girl says

" Ya what about it?" I say sounding rougher than usual

" It's just a nice name. Um I'm Coco" She say putting her hand out. What does she want me to do? Kiss her hand? I push her hand away and put on some chapstick. I caught her looking at me a couple of times during class. When ever she saw I noticed, she would blush insanely. It was kinda cute. I quickly push that out of my mind. Gavin remember what happened with Sarah...

FLASHBACK

" Gavin your so adorable" Sarah says looking in my eyes, as the sun went down

" I could say the same for you" I say smiling at her. She started blushing insanely. It was kinda cute. I ran my hand through her blonde hair.

" Would it be crazy if I said this?"

" Said what?"

" That... I love you?"

"..... No it wouldn't, cause I love you too" She says. We kissed and continued looking at the sunset.

END OF FLASHBACK

I need to let her know that she doesn't want to mess with me. Once class ends, I wait till I see her to pull her into the janitors closet. I know it's a bit creepy, but do you have a better place? Once she's in, I make sure I make everything clear to her.

"Got it?"

" Y-Ye-ss" She says

I walk out of the closet. I hated being that mean, but I know her act. Once I get close to her she's just gonna break me. I go to my next class. I'm so grateful that after this it's lunch time.

2 HOURS LATER

Wow I didn't expect math to be so enjoyable, I mean I loved math in elementary but middle school had changed my view on it. I start walking to the office to get a key, so I can get I into my locker. Once the janitor unlocked my locker I was about to put my books in there, until I girl ran towards me.

" HEY YOU" The girl said now coming closer to me.

" Ugh what do you wa-" I stopped when I felt a sharp pain to my face.

"NEVER MESS WITH MY SISTER AGAIN OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WISH YOU WERE HOMESCHOOLED" The girl said to me. I was about to get up and fight back, then I saw the principal behind her. I start smiling a bit. She looked behind her to see the principal staring at her.

" My office now Miss Rockelle" He said

" At least I tried and succeeded" She says. Um you sure 'bout that? I mean you are being taken to the principle's office. I start to re-gather my books, when Coco came towards me.

"Hey... You ok?" She says. Ugh she still is keeping up this act. I'll say something a little mean to try to get her away from me.

" Omfg it's the ugly barbie doll" I say. I then roll my eyes at my response. Ugly barbie doll? Really Gavin? It seemed to kinda work, cause the next thing I saw was her eyes watering.

"um... I just wanna say I never sent her over here to hurt you. She did that on her own. I hope your eye feels better tho" She says starting to walk away. I now feel bad. No Gavin you have to let her know your not the one to be messing with. She turned around to see me smiling at her, not long before pushing her on the ground. I don't know why, but I started laughing.

" Why are you so mean to me?" She says

" Cause your worthless, plus it's fun seeing you suffer. Now get out of here, before I make you wish you were never born" I say smiling for some odd reason. What is wrong with me? Why am I being so freaking mean? Coco ran out of the building. I see Jakob walking out the building. I skip lunch cause I can't believe I was so mean to that girl. I know I can't let my guard down easily anymore, but I should at least try to be nice. I was so caught up in my thoughts by the time I stopped thinking, school was almost over. It was free period. I go outside to see Coco walking around.

" Hey Ugly. Why are you still here? Waiting for your mommy?" I say chucking. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? She turned around to show her face was tear stained. My face went from a mean, jerky, teen boy to soft, and worrying. Before I could say anything she hugged me.

" I'm soooooo sorry Gavin" Coco says crying even more

" No you shouldn't be. I actually should be." I say trying to calm her. She shakes her head and said "No it's my fault". I sit down us both down, and hold her. " Coco you're not ugly, Your sooooooo gorgeous, and I'm sorry for what I said." I say. " I'm not crying cause of what you said" Coco says. "Whats wrong then?". She doesn't answer and just keeps on crying. I say hold her till she falls asleep. A woman comes over to me with the girl who punched me.

" Omg what happened?" The lady says

" I came out her to see her crying, and I wanted to make sure she was OK cause earlier I was mean to her and I felt soooo bad. She fell asleep about 5 minutes ago." I said

" oh.... Well I should take her home. Thank you for calming her down" Th woman said picking Coco up. They started walking away. I was about to get on the bus, then I saw the girl who punched me give me a dirty look. Ehh you deserve it. I get on the bus, and start writing something on my notebook.

Hey guys. I just realized this is the first authors note of the book. I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. Vote if you think this book is just a little bit better than "Love Is Dead". Comment your favorite part of the book so far. I love you guys sooooooo much, and can't wait to give you more chapters to read.

(Chapter written July 5th 2021)

Love, Hampton Girls💖