Help

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ KIDNAPPING⚠

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I wake up in a dark smelly room. I try to get up to see where I was, but I couldn't! I look down to see I'm tied to a chair. what in the utter hell?

"Can't get up pretty boy?" a deep, somewhat familiar voice says.

" What's going on? where am I?" I say. then something clicked...

Where's Coco?

WAIT WHERE'S COCO

" COCO!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

" She can't hear you... I made sure she couldn't" The deep voice says. All of a sudden, a light comes on. the man was visible...there's an actual monster right in front of me, Coco's uncle!!!!

" Why are you doing this? What did I do to you?" I say weakly. Right then he starts laughing. He starts walking. I was so confused. He quickly turns around, and kicks me in my stomach. " Stop playing dumb kid!!! You know exactly what you did!!!" he said. He starts punching, and kicking me more. By now, I'm pretty sure my nose is broken, and a few ribs. Don't let him win Gavin!!! You've gotta find a way to escape and find Coco. You have to fight back!!!"

" You're gonna regret this. You're gonna realize how stupid, and patience you sound right now. Coco's strong and doesn't need her shitty uncle to realize that." I say as I feel blood run down my face.

" Gavin....We're the same!!!! We both want the best for her, except your the one trying to hurt her. I just want to be able to go home knowing she's safe... with me!"

" Wow... Coco never mentioned that your blind! We're nowhere near the same. Oh and your not gonna trick me into letting you take Coco. The difference between me and you is that Coco actually loves one of us- and I think you can tell damn well who that is" I say. He just hits me more.

" STOP LYING!!! COCO DOESN'T NEED A DUMB PATHETIC BOY LIKE YOU, CAUSE SHE HAS HER UNCLE JAKIE TO SUIT ALL HER NEEDS"

" You can hurt me all you want... But I will never let you hurt Coco ever again." I say a little weak. He waits a second, before throwing me and the chair I'm in down to the concrete floors. I'm starting to get a little dizzy. He pulls my chair back up.

" You learned your lesson little boy? Or do I need to beat you till your blue for you to realize that your smart mouth gets you nowhere?" He says.

" y-you monster! Coco will never love you, and will never go with you"

" Well if I kill you she'll have no choice..." He says. He pushes the chair back down. I hit my head really hard on the concrete. My vision starts getting blurry. I watch Coco's uncle walk out the room, before searching for something to cut these ropes. I see I shard of medal, and try to cut the ropes with them. It works and soon I'm free from the chair. I hear Coco's voice.

" Co-Cooo" I say before passing out.

" I love you Gavin" Coco says

" I love you too"

" Gavin who is this?" I flinch at the familiar voice. It can't be...

" Um who are you?" Coco says

" I'm Sarah, Gavin's girlfriend" She says

" Um no I'm Gavin's girlfriend"

" Are you blind? He would never date someone as ugly as you"

" ok now your gonna get it" Coco says jumping on Sarah. All of a sudden there's a huge pop. Coco looks over at me with a smile.

" now she's gone for good" She says. I look at her hands to see blood lingering around her palms.

" C-Coco what did you do" I say in a whispery tone

" Your mine Gavin. I did what I had too"

" You didn't have to kill her. We need to get her to a hospital"

" Yeah no.." Coco says. A hole appears behind me. She pushes me in.

" I didn't want to do this-But I did so BYYE" She say throwing dirt on me.

I start to panic. I'm being buried alive by a girl I thought loved me. The dirt starts filling my nose. At this point I know I'm not gonna make it out alive....

My heart starts beating fast- almost too fast. I open my eyes to see the beautiful Coco Quinn, crying? Why is she crying? She looks down at me to see my eyes open.

"GAVIN" She says, pulling me into her arms.

" How could I ever leave miss Coco Quinn to fight this cruel world alone?" I say. I honestly don't really remember what happened, expect Coco's uncle was involved. Coco then, puts her warm lips against mine.

I start feeling something weird. I fill with happiness. What is this feeling? My cheeks feel warm, but my heart feels even warmer! It's like a rollercoaster that finally came to an end. All the adrenaline rushing through my body. Then it hits me....

This is Love.

What I've always dreamed of, but never succeed at. What I thought I felt with Sarah, but better! I thought this feeling was temporary, but it isn't. I realized something.

Love Never Dies! And I hope that's the case with me and Coco.

" Never scare me like that again" Coco says still crying. I lift my throbbing arm, and wipe Coco's tears.

" I'll try CocoBird" I says gently. And that's when another thing hit me-

PAIN! I finally got hit with the pain of my broken ribs, probably head injury, and most likely broken nose. I realized how much blood I actually lost. I'm probably only alive cause, when Coco picked my head up and layed it on her sweatpants(yes hers cause she looks FANTASTIC in them.) it helped it clot a bit. The ambulance came and took me. They tried driving off with out Coco, but she didn't have any of that. She held on the the door till they let her in.

HEWO GUYS! Ok so this chapter was currently something. Do you think Coco's uncle will come back? Is Cavin so strong that even being kidnapped, won't break them apart. Tell me in the comments. BTW this is not the last chapter. There's more to come lol. Vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

Love, Hampton Girls💖 (MAN I MISSED THAT!!!)