The Nightmare

" DOC- this one needs immediate help!" A blonde lady says

" What? Let me see- omg" A lady with black hair says

" What's your name sir?" A man says, shining a bright light in my eyes.

My head throbs.

And throbs.

All of a sudden everyone starts yelling. Coco's the only one I can't hear.

Coco...

Who's Coco?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"sir...hello sir, can you hear me" a faint voice says.

" hmm?" I say sleepily. I feel terrible. It smells like hand sanitizer.

" Oh good. Your surgery was a success- Er well the first one"

"Coco"

"Huh? Sir are you feeling alright?"

"Coco....I want Coco"

" It's not visiting hours right now sir I-" The nurse says, before the door pops open. A familiar blonde comes into the room.

" GAVIN!" The girl says running over to me. I look at her. She looks like someone I know... I just can't put my finger on it.

" I was so worried about you!" The girl says. Her voice is a little bit deep.

" who are you?" I say a little confused.

" Oh you silly Gavin. It's me, your girlfriend S- Coco!!" The girl says. Wait... That's Coco? I could've sworn Coco's hair was- just forget it! You have a head injury Gavin! No wonder you didn't know that was Coco. Your heads all messed up!

"oh um sorry. I guess your really uncle messed up my brain"

" Yeah, Yeah- Say hi to insta!"

" Hi. I'm Gav-um... I um don't feel very good" I say before passing out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

" My Gavy Poo's ok!!!" Coco says slightly hugging me

" Um yeah. We told you this last week Sa-"

" Anyways- Gavin how many follows do you have?"

" Um... I-I don't know. Do you know where my brother is?"

" no- Say hi to YouTube!"

" I can't look at any electronics remember? I have a concussion. It's just making it worse."

" mhm yup totally listening- lets kiss for the views!"

" I don't really want t-" Right then she kissed me I tried pushing her off, but she just kept her lips pressed to mine. Coco's lips never felt this rough...

" The fans LOVED that! Oops gotta go Gavy. Call me later k?" She says walking out of the room before I could reply. Why is she calling me Gavy? I don't remember her ever calling me that.

" Excuse me? Before you leave, I wanted to know if I could take a walk. May I?"

" Yes you may Gavin." Nurse Emma says. She wheels me to my bathroom so I can change.

"I'll be waiting right outside the door."

" ok thank you" I say

" No problem" she says. I put on a pink sweater and pair of jeans. Right when I put the jeans on I feel something in my pocket. I take it out to see what it was. It's a note. Weird. I put it on my side table, before going to my wheel chair. Nurse Emma says my ribs were bruised and are healing quick. She thinks I could walk with out my right side hurting. I sit in the wheelchair, as she wheels me outside. As she's pushing me, all I can think about is Coco.