The Plan

I wake up to see Coco beside me. I was startled for a second, before remembering she slept over. I slowly get out of my bed and tip toe downstairs. I dig through my pantry, looking for something to eat. Note to self: Buy more cereal. I find some pancake mix and get some milk.

" Oh crap we're out of milk... Maybe orange juice can work?" I say. I grab the juice and pour it into the bowl. I start stirring it, and soon I'm making them. I get bored so I start singing something I wrote the other day.

" Don't want another one, Just wanna be alone, Don't feel like having fun anymore. It's been a decent run, if you could call one, Don't think I'd call it one anymore" I sing as I flip a pancake. I look over to see the beautiful Coco Quinn with bed head.

" Um.. You heard nothing" I say smiling

" Gavin hearing you sing is like music to my ears" She says. It was kinda cringy but I let it pass.... Kinda sorta

" Yeah cause it's literally music..... My music" I say. I turn around to see a pancake on fire. I quickly pour water on it, and throw it away.

" Hey Gavin" Coco says

" Yeah?"

" Did you mean what you said last night? Like about loving me?" She says as I put two pancakes on a plate. I smile before turning around.

" Every word. I made you pancakes." I say handing her the plate. She gladly accepted the plate, and immediately took a bite. She went from a smile on her face, to looking so confused.

" How are they? It's my first time making them!"

" Um.... Amazing?"

" Great! Let me make you more" I say about to turn around

"NO-um I mean I'm full. Thanks for making me breakfast" She says sweetly

" Ok. Well you should start heading home so you can change and all that, before school."

" OH CRAP I forgot about that" She says grabbing her bookbag.

" Bye Coco"

" Bye garVin"

" Wait wh-" I say before being interrupted by the door closing. Did she just call me Garvin? I start blushing. Coco makes me feel a way no one every does. I smile and walk up stairs. While I'm on my way to my room, I see Jake sneaking in through his window.

" BOO" I yell. He falls back out his window. I immediately run over to see if he's ok.

" What the hell Gavin?" Jake says climbing back into his window.

" Sorry!"

" Is mom home yet?"

" No, and I'd prefer it to stay that way"

" Well I don't, only cause I don't have to work my ass off to pay the bills" He says. I point to him and nod.

" Anyways, imma go take a nap" I say. I run into my room and collapse on my bed.

2 hours later

I wake up from a loud ring. I look over to see my phone glowing. It's Coco. Play it cool Gavin.

Hey Coco

h-hi

What's wrong?

um n-nothing...

Do you want me to come over? Cause I can throw on some shoes and take my bike over

No Gavin it's ok. I was just sad. My parents got really mad at me for "skipping school" and they grounded me, so I had to explain everything to them. They don't get it but tried to comfort me, so I called you cause you always make me feel better. Plus you cute