🍋Kamaboko Trio/Reader (NSFW) Part 3 (Final)

Every eye in the room was fixed on you as Tanjiro began to press into you. He went as carefully and gently as he could, a gesture as thoughtful as it was tantalizing. Next he cupped your face, positioning you for a long slow kiss. The sheer intimacy of it made you blush. Not that you hadn't been blushing before, but you certainly noticed it this time, and you couldn't help but wish the handsome bystander to your left would fan your overheated face.

You tensed as Tanjiro's girth spread you wider, and a sweaty hand held fast to yours from the other side. Zenitsu was keeping his distance as Tanjiro moved, and you weren't sure if it was out of respect or if he was overwhelmed by the erotic sounds escaping your throat with each deepening thrust. You assumed it to be the latter for you noticed him covering his mouth with his free hand and looking away, flush reaching all the way to his ears. Inosuke, on the other hand, showed no such signs of abashment, instead opting to lean forward out of raw intrigue... and also some other emotion he couldn't quite place.

You felt another swirl of excitement when you noted his eyes darting around your body, taking it all in, just like the way you were taking in Tanjiro: as much as you could as fast as you could. Speaking of Tanjiro, it was now the magnanimous swordsman pulled your attention back to him, bottoming out inside of you with a soft shuddering moan. You gripped his shoulders with conviction and he buried his sanguine face into your neck. His rosewood hair smelled earthy but sweet, like sap dripping from hickory bark, keeping you grounded even in your pleasurable ascension.

Zenitsu tried to hide how affected he was by the scene before him. He was getting nervous and tremble-y from the ordeal, and while he didn't want to cover his ears he felt like he was invading your privacy by being able to hear such things. Yours and Tanjiro's heartbeats were loud and fast and almost synchronizing as Tanjiro's hips started to move at an intensifying pace. Not to mention the lecherous slick sound of penetration was flustering him to no end, almost to the point of dizziness. Tanjiro must've sensed the jitters from him- or smelled them probably- for he leaned back onto his knees, wrapping your legs around his hips, and smiled at the blonde. Alongside that smile came the tiniest head tilt of expectation, but in spite of this Zenitsu didn't feel pressured. It was a gesture of courtesy, a gentleman allowing another man to cut in on his waltz.

In response the boy in the sunset haori scuttled forward and while he resumed his tender affections you noticed Tanjiro extend the same inviting smile to Inosuke. All along you'd contemplated the idea of each of them taking you in turn, but this was the first instance where your fantasies morphed into something more delicious, and you imagined Tanjiro and Inosuke inching nearer to each other, sharing in heated forbidden touches before your eyes. You wondered if you would get your wish before the night was over...

Tanjiro jutted his hips forward with a tad more force, knocking your thoughts out of place and scattering them to the wind when he hit a spot deeper than you thought possible. You keened in response, arching your back in a shameless display. Zenitsu moved forward and filled the empty space between you and Tanjiro, becoming more sensual in his touches. His fingertips became light and languid, teasing as they traced up your arms, your collarbone, your abdomen. His hands were softer than the other two, but still felt calloused and rough when he cupped your breast.

Zenitsu's tongue traced mini lightning bolts over the sensitive part of your neck, followed by a kiss at the end of each one. It was such a darling little signature that it made you squirm beneath him.

Your gaze found its way to Tanjiro's clouded eyes once more as your world began spinning much faster than it had been. You reached out helplessly for more closeness and he intertwined his fingers with yours. Your other arm clutched Zenitsu firmly, because surely you'd float away into the atmosphere if his full weight weren't keeping you securely affixed to the futon.