Part 1

The golden hair was matted down onto his forehead from grease and a little bit of dried up blood, the light in his icy blue orbs were extracted a long time ago. His feet were bruised and had dirt covered all over them, when you first look at him you would mistake him for being homeless.

"Tom what did I tell you about walking like that?" His mom sassed towards him, he had developed a never healing limp over the years from his dad.

"Sorry mom." He mumbled fixing the weight on his leg, ignoring the horrible pain that shot up his left foot.

His head jerked up towards the front door that was swung open only seconds before, fear took over his body as the smell of alcohol hit him in the face making him scrunch his nose. The tall brunette waltzed into the kitchen, his eyes narrowed and brows scrunched together as he gazed at the shorter blonde.

"I have two bones to pick with you, you little rat." He angrily rambled, "One, do not ever give my phone number to one of your friends ever again, that pussy wilBur was messaging me, I can't believe he even has a ounce of liking for you. He probably faking it. And two, what the fuck happened to your grades?!"

He glanced back at his mother who shot a pissed off look at him, he turned back to his father who stared down at him. He wanted to say between you hitting me and streaming there was no time. But instead he said "I'm sorry dad, I-I tried really hard."

His dad scoffed and shook his head in disappointment, he unfortunately decided not use words and used his much more frequent way of speaking, fists.

Tommy laid against the bottom cabinets, looking up at his father. The excruciating pain coursed through him, he already imagined the bruises that were going to be formed.

"Try harder you piece of shit, I'm taking your internet away until your grades are up." The sixteen year old nodded, biting his lip anxiously waiting for his father to dismiss him.

"Why are you looking at me?! Go get started on your homework shit head."

When he got to his room, stepping over the coke cans, tshirts, some of his friends Merch. He glanced at the mirror, taking in his skinny figure and yellowish-purple spots all over. He frowned when he realized he was wearing a white Georgenotfound sweatshirt, now it has a blood stain.

He laid in bed through out the night, staring up at the ceiling. His gaze tracing all of the weird designs above him, his fingers fiddled with the crinkled up bedsheets that had a bit of stinge to them.

Thoughts raced through his head as loud banging and yelling voices from down the hall echoed through his head. He took a sharp breath usually at this hour he would be on his nightly call with Quackity.

His glanced around his room, eyes landing on his football. A small smile crept on his face silently reminiscing about a past life, but things change, he gets it nothing last, right?

He remembers when he lived in London, and would go to a particular field everyday to practice, his favorite was the crossbar.

Then his gaze shifted towards a credit card, the noise began to get louder.

Then a loud crash happened.

Fuck this. He thought, impulsively grabbing his credit card and quickly unlocking his window. Thoughts raced through his head as he pulled it up and stepped out of it, seeing as his house was one story.

Once the cool air hit his face a breeze brushing against his pale fragile skin, at once he sprinted off towards the air port. Once again avoiding the pain of his right leg.

Time skip

Cold sweat dripped down his glistening forehead as he arrived at the airport, his eyes darting at the desk, not much of a line at 3 am.

As he got up to the red head, her hair was twisted in to braids and had a smile creasing up towards her eyes, despite the dark circles under her eyes.

"Hello, can I have your cheapest flight?" He spoke in his TommyInnit voice, it was a technique the more confidence you output the less people would question you.

"Yes, it's $345 and it's to Guernsey." He contently nodded, mentally going over the people he knows from there but no one came to mind. Fuck.

"Ok thank you." He said handing her the credit card.

Currently Wilbur, Phil, Quackity and Tubbo all were sat in a call together, laughing as loud as they can making sure they're screams didn't go lower than the top of their lungs.

"Aw, wilba do you know if Tommy is busy, we're supposed to call?" He asked mocking Wilburs accent as he spoke, curioulsly tilting his head at the screen looking at the curly haired brunettes cam.

"He's probably asleep from mcc, Me vik and niki can all agree that he's very tired from screaming and to be honest not getting pissed off at the game." A soft chuckle escaped tubbos lips thinking about the younger's composure during that game.

"Ohh ok ok, I'll be waiting tomorrow then."

"Goodbye Britain." Tommy whispered staring down upon, as he took off. A era of his life that he wished to come back to excluding his household life.

"Goodbye."