Part 6

Day 8

It was pitch black out the only source of light was the led lights in their living room, the royal blue reflected onto their faces. The loud laughs bounced of the walls, it was rare for someone to hear Harry's actual laugh.

The day before Harry had gone out to get Minecraft for the Ps5, he had never really cared for the game but seeing Tommy's face light up made a warm feeling seep through.

"GET OWNED!!" Bog screamed as he viciously murdered a creeper, he went to high five Tommy. But the young boy flinched making Harry immediately regret it.

"Shit I'm sorry kid." He was quick to say, Tommy just gave him weak smile raising his hand up for a high five.

"Sorry Im just not use to that." Tom mumbled.

"Don't be sorry mate, you were in a shit home. You deserve the absolute best." The older said returning the high five, the younger looked as if he was in deep thought, pursing his lips with his angular finger rested on his chin.

"If you were in Guernsey for only a week, then why weren't you in the other seven sidemen Sundays?" Harry froze unsure what to say, he looked the boy up and down. He couldn't tell him the full story, the child would freak out.

"I was just having a bad time, I kept forgetting that I had to record with the boys." He slowly told him, trying to be vague.

"Well then, I'm going to be your human reminder. If your going to give me a safe home, one that I can freely rome around with a smile on my face, one with no violence, I can at-least tell you to show up to work."

The duo gratefully grinned at each other, Tommy playfully pushed him. Harry couldn't help but not feel a little guilty.

Day 11

The dirty blonde hair flopped up and down as he ran, his the inside of his right foot hitting the sidemen ball. Hitting the crossbar perfectly, the loud screech of the seventeen year old echoed in his ear.

The twenty four year olds gaze wandered the field, his electrical blue eyes landed on the short guy in the distance, standing next to a way taller guy.

As they plodded a little closer, it clocked who it was.

"Shit, Kid code red code red, we have a wild Vikstar and Miniminter heading our way." The teenager sprinted in the opposite direction immediately ignoring the sharp pain that still remained in his leg, as harry scavenged for their ball.

"Boggo?" The familiar voice said, Harold slowly turned on his heel.

"Hey guys, I was just leaving."

"Oh, we're you here alone?" Simon sounded disappointed almost, the youngest sidemen gave a weak smile.

"Yes I was, but I'm all sweaty and tired now." He lied straight through his teeth, he wasn't lethargic at all. His heart felt as if it twisted slightly, and so did the other twos. Harry Lewis was so close to them but so far away lately.

"Yea so uh I'll see you guys tomorrow, goodbye." With that he walked away towards the child.

Day 16

Harry heavy footsteps hit the floor as he walked towards the kitchen. He had messy behead from laying in bed all day, he was met with a child.

"Hey Haz." The olders head perked up, raising up.

"Haz huh?" He teased Tommy, cheekily smiling.

"Shut up." The younger mumbled, grabbing a random filled up cup and taking a sip. Immediately spitting it out, all of it going on Harry.