Part 5

Harry's pov

The dirty blonde hair blew around, sprouting out into separate directions as the fan blew at his face. His thin lips were pressed together as his icy blue orbs looked around watching his friends talk.

"Hey, Harry how have you been?" A sudden voice said out of no where, he turned around and saw a short guy.

"I've been fine what about you?"

"I've been alright, we've missed you." Vik contently said lightly nudging his shoulder, the younger let out a stiff laugh.

"Alright guys, come on the first girl is here!" Josh yelled, they were doing a another tinder video.

They begun to film.

"Hey I'm Harry I'm twenty four and are you police officer because I would like speed away from you." He said smirkingly, all the guys went 'ohh' in the background.

"Bog that isn't nice!" Ethan told him in between laughs,
———————————

"Hello I'm Amelia and I'm twenty six." The polite brunette girl said, grinning as harry walked up to her.

......

He didn't say anything, he had just stared into her soul. She shifted uncomfortably lightly tapping on the black floor.

"Please it's been a minute and a half swipe left already!" Vik complained, the girls eyes looked the dirty blonde up and down then lightly smiled.

She flicked her wrist, and her angular finger to the right.

"Because he's cute."
————————————

"My name is Harry, I'm twenty four and I will piss on you." He sternly told, she scrunched up her nose pulling a judgmental face.

"Just go."
———————-
"Hey I'm Harry and twenty four, I have fifteen point nine million subs."

"Ooh yes you can go to the right." He pumped his fist into the air, congratulating himself.

———————-
"Hey my name is Adam and I'm twenty-one." He said, when it had gotten to Harold's turn being the last one to go. He nervously smiled at the younger, admiring the gold flakes in his brown orbs.

"Hey I'm Harry and I'm twenty four, and I would love to have your finger up my bum." He bluntly told the male, although he would like to believe it wasn't true.

"Harry what the fuck fam?!" JJ remarked, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yea you can go to the right." He hustled over there, cheering himself on because he was the only guy over there.

"Why did you choose him?! I was very nice to you!" Tobi exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"He was just more fruiter than you guys, and actually seemed like he meant it." Harry's mouth dropped open, raising his eyebrows.

"Bog is a little fruity huh?" Josh teasingly said.

"Oh no no no no no you got the wrong idea." He quickly said, his cheeks being freckled with a rosy red color.

"Are you sure? Well if you have a realization you know where to find me." Adam said in a low raspy voice winking at him, then walking out.

"What the fuck just happened?!"
—————————————————

"Hey I'm Harry, I'm twenty-four and-" He got cut off by his phone ringing, eyebrows furrowing at the contact name.

"Hey kid what's up?"

"I-I'm s-Sorry I totally understand if you want to kick m-me out I-I made a fire in t-the kitchen." Tommy spoke quickly stuttering over his words, clearly sobbing.

"Hey hey, no your ok take deep breaths with me." He spoke in a gentle tone, then glancing up at the lady in front of him. "I'm sorry I'll be right back."

After awhile Tommy started to calm down, Harry guided him through putting out the fire and told him that he would be home shortly after the shoot.

"I'm so sorry for that." He politely told the lady, she lightly grinned and automatically swiped right.

"What?"

"Your sweet with the kid you were on the phone with." The rest of the guys went 'OHH' in low voices, making him shake his head.

He waddled over to the right side joining Behz, a bright smile covered his face.

"Who were you talking to?"

"My dealer." He sarcastically told him, glancing back over to JJ trying to say his pick up line. Trying to keep his smile from faltering, he never liked to talk about abuse of substances even though it was most common joke about him.

"I thought you were your own dealer?" Ethan retorted back, the younger playfully rolled his eyes.

"Eh too expensive."

"Boggo your a millionaire?"

"Shhh, no one needs to that." He sneakingly whispered even though everyone knew he had lots of money.

Tommy's pov

His laugh echoed bouncing off the walls of the empty rooms, voices rang through his ears jumbling up together from the call he was in.

He heard the front door creaked open making Tommy immediately throw off his new headset to go over to the edge of his room.

A big grin plastered over his face as he saw the older, noticing that the twenty four year old plodded else where not acknowledging the teen.

Then he appeared back out from the corner, the icy blue eyes lit up at what he was holding. It was football.

"Kid, do you want to go play some football?"