mudusa

So what have I learned so far... The amoebas learn and I'm assuming that that's what the Medusa hair is possibly or it could possibly be a bacteria which bacteria from the scalp can actually replica it's host which would explain why it's kind of alive so to speak. With experimenting with them I've learned that some of them actually have different personalities one of them decided to nose dive and try to eat the Cherry to my cigarette and it pulled back and clearly it burnt melted part of its what you would call it mouth and when I held the cigarette there to see if I wanted to do it again it actually quivered in fear the second one however that did that took a nose dive into it twice it didn't learn from the first time because I suppose maybe you didn't get burnt as bad as the first one so not only do their personalities learn but their behaviors change as well or not behaviors their physical so it got burnt the first time in the second one it didn't get so burnt and I almost wonder if that's cuz it learned I'm not quite sure. It's been interesting that having these things because it's hard not to look at them like they're some kind of pet or some sort of snake or something like something along those lines especially when they eat and drink and some of them like different things like one I had completely loved ranch more than it liked anything else and another one loved soda more than I liked anything else one hated red highC to the point of getting angry if I offered it to him or her or whatever I started giving them names and I'm going to start journaling and taking down their size when I first get them and before feeding and after feeding and just taking notes on each and every one of them I even so much just gave one of them the option of what color it would like to be tagged so I could keep track of which one was which and it was able to choose the other thing I noticed was a while back when I had two kittens of mine had passed passed away they died in my arms in my hands whatever you want to say and I noticed for the first time ever and I've raised a lot of kittens and I've lost a lot of kittens but with these two specifically I noticed that when I was holding them and as they passed I could feel almost a pulse running through my fingers in my hand as if their life force was drained and going through my hands their souls traveling through my hands I'm not sure what I thought at that time but something along those lines and I noticed that these strands of hair when I'm holding them as they eat or when they connect with each other two different strands I can feel that same that very same life force it's just the opposite with the cats it was as they were dying and with the hair it's as they're coming more and more alive.

I did however end up with one that actually died at least I think that's what it did quite honestly it seemed like it died of or inferior I'm not sure unfortunately it was with my daughter there so she was very upset about it but it was one of the ones that burnt itself and then when it was presented with the cigarette again given the choice instead of burning itself again or not burning itself again it's just freaked out and died in fear and what we learned was he put another one up to it we put one of them up to the dead one the live one would try to bring it back to life and we can see the color draining from the one that was alive and going into the one that was dead seems like it almost had a real animated but we had to quit.  We've had some downfalls however I recently lost my home so I have lost everything all of my research everything I actually owned I've lost the sun stone the amoebas my personal belongings I don't even have a pair of shoes at this point they even took my cat which is why I have not been able to write much lately and I apologize but I will try to keep on tasks as much as possible. I have some good news however too I ended up getting a hold of a tree specialist who emailed me back and I about cried because the one that used to anybody listening and it was nice they will be sending out tree specialists to my area.  Yay