two. toshila

TWO. TOSHILA

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

toshila smiled as the message she sent went from delivered to seen. it was way better than being left unread inside the inbox.

her bright yellow eyes darted from her phone to the ceiling and she let out a slight squeal, fangirling for a short moment, only to be cut off by abrupt knocking on the door.

"toshila." the gruff voice of her older brother made its way inside her room.

she pursed her lips before hiding her phone underneath her sheets in a desperate attempt to keep the gadget away from her strict brother who'd only been her guardian for a week- since she's transferred to his school, but was already acting like a stuck-up overprotective father.

"i told you not to watch the match today." he scolded.

toshila rolled her eyes at her brother's too-mature-for-his-own-good nature. he really should learn how to lay off and have fun sometimes.

"chill, nii-chan." she rolled over her bed and then sat up.

"i went there to support the school like a normal patriotic, dedicated student of shiratorizawa." she patted his shoulders, reaching up a bit since her tall 5'11 frame was nothing in comparison to this six foot something giant.

"you went there for oikawa." her brother deadpanned, judgemental olive green eyes staring through her soul.

that's true. her brother didn't want her to watch the match because he didn't want the girl to embarrass his school with her weird tendencies when it came to picking up guys she was remotely interested in. and it just so happened that oikawa was her flavor of the month- the girl wasn't exactly a playgirl, having zero official boyfriends, but she was a major tease. she's known to be a vixen when it comes to stealing men's hearts and then dropping them once she'd deemed them no use.

so since her brother knew that his sister was most likely going to make a move on oikawa that day during inter-high finals, he'd prohibited her from going.

but it obviously didn't stop her from doing what she wanted.

toshila's grin from earlier when she was talking to the pretty setter from aoba johsai returned. "hell yeah i did."

ushijima wakatoshi just looked at his younger sister with narrowed eyes. "hmm. and tendō-kun told me you asked one of seijoh's players for oikawa's number."

toshila only hummed in agreement as she walked over to the other side of the room. she sat on her study table and grabbed a notepad with a pen before she started writing something down.

"did you put his number to good use?" her brother asked.

she nodded with a hum. "yes, nii-chan. i told him that he should've gone to shiratorizawa."

the corner of ushijima's lips twitched up into a small smile at his sister's antics- he would never get tired of her bluntness and sarcasm.

"good."

toshila rolled her eyes playfully at her brother's stupid obsession of saying that line to the setter of aoba johsai.

she gave her brother a side glance. "i'm going to date oikawa."

it wasn't impossible. with her wavy dark olive hair that cascaded down to the small of her back, her bright yellow eyes, perfect fair skin, and dazzling smile that would put aphrodite to shame, she could get any guy she wants. oikawa was no different.

her brother snorted- a rare occurrence that only toshila could be a witness of since the boy was usually frowns and furrowed brows- knowing that his sister would most likely get tired of oikawa in a span of seven days.

"sure." he waves her off.

toshila grinned, finishing the short list she'd been writing on her notepad as she looked at her brother once again. a determined glint was in her bright yellow eyes.

"you'll see."

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

☄︎