First Meet

Y/N was walking down their street, groceries in hand. As they were about to turn a corner, they were caught off guard by a strange glow coming from a sketchy alleyway. They weren't the type to wander into things without thinking about it first, but curiosity got the best of them. They started walking toward the alleyway, both nervous but excited. 

Soon, they were inside of the alleyway. Y/N saw a sketchy man with teal hair, a brown hat, and a black jacket leaning over a fence. Cigarette in hand. The man looked over and said in a calm voice, "Hey there kid, did the smoke catch your attention?" Y/N answered cautiously, they always carried pepper spray with them just in case. "Y-yeah, it did." Y/N didn't sense any danger around this guy, so they decided to walk a little bit closer towards the man. 

"By the way, the names Garcello, what's yours?" Y/N wanted to look at the man, but was a little nervous that he was gonna think that you were insane. "My name is Y/N." Y/N was surprised by Garcello letting out a small chuckle. "Y/N...that's a unique name." Y/N leaned over the fence along with Garcello. Garcello passed a cigarette to Y/N and said "Want one? It helps calm the nerves." Y/N didn't really care so they just took the cigarette from his hands. He also dug into the pocket in his jacket for a lighter. After he found it, he handed it to you. You lit the cigarette and handed the lighter back to him.

You both were silent for a moment. But it wasn't a awkward kind of silent. After you took one puff, you started coughing. "Y/N? You good?" Y/N caught their breath and said to the man "Yeah, I'm fine, this shit is different than any other cigarette I've had before." Y/N took another puff. It was quiet for a moment, 'till Garcello broke the silence by saying "This place is always so calm, sometimes, I like to just stay down here for a while, listen to music, and stargaze." Y/N replied "Never been down here before, but I guess it's pretty calming" Garcello then said after "Someday you should come down and just look at the stars. It's very relaxing and it makes you forget the worries of your life." Y/N then remembered what they were doing. They looked over at Garcello and said "Alright, I gotta go now. Thank you for the cigarette. Have a good day!" Y/N dropped the cigarette butt and stepped on it, grabbing the groceries they set down earlier, then started walking back out of the alleyway. Y/N didn't notice, but Garcello was waving at them. 

(wow 450 words.)