Worries

Soon, after about 15 minutes of waiting for Garcello to arrive, Y/N put on some music. They grabbed out their phone from their pocket and opened Spotify. They turned on Little Dark Age by MGMT.

A minute and 34 seconds into the song, Garcello walked into the alleyway. He didn't have cigarettes on him, a pretty uncommon thing. "Hey, Garcello!" Y/N said over to him. Garcello replied, "Heya, sorry for making you wait, I wasn't thinking I was gonna be here today." He leaned over the fence, along with Y/N. A look of sorrow was on his face. "Sorry if you didn't want to be here, I just wanted to hang out with you a bit." Y/N said. Garcello just responded with, "Yeah."

Y/N could tell he was upset. That something was going on, but didn't question it. Garcello, after 3 minutes of silence, said, "How was hanging out with Whitty?" Y/N just shrugged. "It was fine, we just hung out for a bit." Y/N noticed, "You didn't bring the cigarettes today! Are you qutting?" Garcello didn't know how to respond. He just said, despite it being a lie, "Yeah, I am." Y/N perked up and said, "That's amazing!"

Garcello didn't respond. He then said, "I'm heading back home, you should to." Y/N obliged and started walking home, as did Garcello.

Garcello wasn't going home that night.